• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mar 24, 2017] April Events (Chesapeake)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Dolphin fishing!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

EM Ulric

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
@Riyana I have been and will be very busy until the second week in May, at which point I will be much more involved. I will not lie, I completely forgot.. I do apologize and there is no excuse for my absence at the event.

Tomorrow nights event will be glorious and bloody! I hope to see everyone there.

Ulric

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Riyana I have been and will be very busy until the second week in May, at which point I will be much more involved. I will not lie, I completely forgot.. I do apologize and there is no excuse for my absence at the event.

Tomorrow nights event will be glorious and bloody! I hope to see everyone there.

Ulric
Oh I know what will help! *staples list of April events to Ulric's forehead*

EM Ulric

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Cow tipping was a great success!

Thank you to everyone that came out.

Tonight's results:
1st Place Belle Starr
2nd Place Lady Marge
3rd Place MysticRaven

I hope to see everyone at Sundays governors meeting!

EM Ulric