• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Lots of older items must see

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm selling these for a friend of mine,I had posted for him before looking for some info on some of these items. These items will become an auction unless he said he got an offer that he couldn't turn away. please see pictures below I took the time and hue id them as well so that it was easier for you all to see. Please leave offers here but if you wish to remain silent my icq # is 603720595. Also please refer to which container # and the item you are talking about thanks! These items are all located on ATL and are in my possession so if you wish to see them in game just let me know and I will show you.
:heart: Briar
**************************EDITED***************************************
This will now be changed over to an auction. Highest bid from now until Saturday morning at 11am Est. Gets the item. There will be the 10mins rule as well as Min bid inc. is 1m I have also edited the pictures below to simplify this. Box #1 is to be auctioned off as a set same as box #2. Box three is also auctioned off as a lot. The Shoes are to be auctioned off by its self as well. All starting bids are the current highest offers. I hope that this helps clear things up and good luck with your bids. :heart: Briar

KsItems1.png

Box #1 (Since items have been bundled together they will be auctioned off as a set)
Box1item1.png
Box1item2.png
Box #2 (Since items have been bundled together they will be auctioned off as a set)
box2item1.png
box2item2.png
Gift box, Box #3 This is to be sold as one lot
box3.png
Box 4(only the shoes will be auctioned off at this time)

box4item4.png (item 4)

Last edited:

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This is all a bit confusing the way its setup. its to cluttered together and all to hard to see and determine what is and isn't for sale single or as a whole etc.. I would like to offer on some of the stuff but just can't understand on the layout so i can make an offer on the items etc i do want to. heh. is that only me having issues or is anyone else also?..

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ahh i see now. it is and isn't at the same time heh. i just was confused more or less by other ppls posts.it kinda made it confusing after reading those But thanks for clearifying it for me.:)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am to take offers until Thursday and then hes going to decide weather to take top offers or if he wants to put them in an auction
So, basically, even if we bid, we are just "spinning our wheels" with no guarantee. Darn, I really wanted to bid but I think I will have to pass. Also, is it possible to converse directly with this "friend" . It might save us all time and effort. :) Just a thought.

Hi everyone. I'm the friend =)

I give Briar full authority to do any deals, auctions, payments, buyouts and or whatever she likes.
My ICQ is set to only receive msgs. from contacts so you would need to give me #here or Briar the info so I can add you if you need to converse with me.
But as of now, Briar can give the final say to all items =)
Thanks everyone

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
**************************EDITED***************************************
This will now be changed over to an auction. Highest bid from now until Saturday morning at 11am Est. Gets the item. There will be the 10mins rule as well as Min bid inc. is 1m I have also edited the pictures below to simplify this. Box #1 is to be auctioned off as a set same as box #2. Box three is also auctioned off as a lot. The Shoes are to be auctioned off by its self as well. All starting bids are the current highest offers. I hope that this helps clear things up and good luck with your bids. :heart: Briar

Current high bids are:

Box #1 110m @Longtooths

Box #2 110m @Longtooths

Box #3 10m @Longtooths

#4 Sandals 10m @Longtooths

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi everyone. I'm the friend =)

I give Briar full authority to do any deals, auctions, payments, buyouts and or whatever she likes.
My ICQ is set to only receive msgs. from contacts so you would need to give me #here or Briar the info so I can add you if you need to converse with me.
But as of now, Briar can give the final say to all items =)
Thanks everyone
Now THIS is funny.