• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to Lake Superior

Sashimi

Visitor
Greetings! As much as I have tried to stay away from UO, it has been at least 10 years, I have decided to give it a go again and see how things go. I used to play on Lake Superior and was in a Guild called KoA. I know that the population is low but am wondering about events that occur and how to find people as most places seem empty most times. Thank You and hope to see you all in game.

Sashimi

Visitor
It has been very quiet on Lake Superior the last few nights. I did see some people but not much interaction. Just to test it out I created a newbie smith/ miner, on atlantic, and upon my first visit to the Brit bank I met a very nice citizen who gave me a few things to help me get started out. So if I wanted to transfer a character over to Atlantic can that still be done still? Or would I have to start from scratch?

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It has been very quiet on Lake Superior the last few nights. I did see some people but not much interaction. Just to test it out I created a newbie smith/ miner, on atlantic, and upon my first visit to the Brit bank I met a very nice citizen who gave me a few things to help me get started out. So if I wanted to transfer a character over to Atlantic can that still be done still? Or would I have to start from scratch?

You can transfer via a UO store bought character transfer token. If your character isn't high skilled or scrolled out, you might consider making them new. Figure out what aspects of UO make you happy and focus on pursuing those. Welcome back to UO!

Sashimi

Visitor
You can transfer via a UO store bought character transfer token. If your character isn't high skilled or scrolled out, you might consider making them new. Figure out what aspects of UO make you happy and focus on pursuing those. Welcome back to UO!
Thanks for the help. I managed to find a few people in LS help chat, who were very kind to help me out with this, amazing thing is I remembered 2 from back when I originally played 13 years ago. Good to know good helpful people are still around here in the UO community.