• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

On the 1st floor of a keep, is there a way to get into the empty courtyards?

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just as title says: On the 1st floor of a keep, is there a way to get into the empty courtyards?

I think i read something along while back that you could place a house tele in there some how.
I have tried to find info on it but to no avail.

Anyone know if its possible or not?

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not had a keep but would it be possible to use an icy patch to "fall" down a level?

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im not 100% sure, but once saw someone posting a picture with a house teleporter inside the closed room. Although the post also said that he was unable to lock down the teleporter, so I think that you cant use the rooms even if you get inside.
I believe the trick here was to have someone standing in the room when the keep was placed.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard ages ago that you used to be able to place a mouse hole and then polymorph into a mouse and go through it. Would be cool if that was true, but I think this may be a myth and can you even get mouse holes anymore?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the trick here was to have someone standing in the room when the keep was placed.
This was also my understanding. I guess a trip to test centre would be the answer.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if it still works, but you would mark a rune in the area, place the Keep, then make it public. It was a waste of time though, because you can't lock anything down in those areas. I have had pets go into those areas when you release them from a statue. Those pets are always bonded, so it is easy to get them out.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
well can you still create box stuck items? then you could just put some flower tree crap into a box and chop em

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe that exploit was fixed after people started dumping statues all over the landscape impeding movement. In any case it was/is an exploit so the 'how to' could not be shared here in any case.