• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know of a couple of open spots on Drachs if you need some help.

EDIT - maybe only 1 spot now as looks like one has been placed since I last looked.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20-50mill is quiet fair for a very low pop shard, but the question is whos gona buy it, is it worth the time and effort?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15-25 for a fel castle, but I recommend running around there and finding one yourself. Its pretty easy. I think I sold about 20 of em during recent years. 4-5 years ago they might gave went for 40-50 m. Today thats the price for a not too nicely located Trammel castle, whereas good locations cost around 100 m. Real estate was my business for quite some years, on DF its all about finding nice people for nice houses, not about getting rich ;)