• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Cu Color - Dull Copper or Agapite?

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I tamed this Cu the other day (3.7 on the pet calc) and I'm having a hard time deciding if its a Dull Copper one or an Agapite one. I'm fairly certain many of you are better at the colors than I am. What do you think it is?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Attachments

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok, I hadn't logged into the CC for a long time, however when I looked at it in the CC pretty sure its a Dull Copper Cu. The screen shot below is the Cu in the CC. Good Call Frodo!!

Dull Copper 3.7.jpg

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Merlin!! I had been trying to figure out the color in the EC, but when I checked in the CC (as Frodo suggested) it was obvious. In the EC the colors appear a little different. Too bad the Get Hue ID action in the EC doesn't work on animals.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still say the dang numbers on the Blaze are wrong... more like 1/238,012,562,358,745
Sure feels like it! I almost felt bad the day I tamed mine. One of the other Cu farmers on Napa had been in there all morning killing them (I had checked 3 or 4 times and he was there each time). Finally I came that afternoon and he was gone... I killed a single Cu and the Blaze spawned... That two minutes waiting to time out and switch to my elf tamer was the longest two minutes of my UO life...

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sure feels like it! I almost felt bad the day I tamed mine. One of the other Cu farmers on Napa had been in there all morning killing them (I had checked 3 or 4 times and he was there each time). Finally I came that afternoon and he was gone... I killed a single Cu and the Blaze spawned... That two minutes waiting to time out and switch to my elf tamer was the longest two minutes of my UO life...
Lol, when was this? I used to farm the living hell out of Cu Sidhes on Napa with my Tamer/Mage, Zeus.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems like it was back in like 2012 or so.
Lol, yep. Was probably me. I farmed them for hours almost every day, for a couple years, and never saw a Blaze spawn. Lots of the other colors though.
At least nowadays it's easier/faster to turn the spawn over, with Fey Slayer weps letting you kill the Cu Sidhes pretty fast. I use a Whammy with a 100% Fire Fey Slayer Double Axe to farm Cu Sidhes. Honor the Cu Sidhe, cast Curse Weapon, Corpse Skin the Cu Sidhe, Onslaught the Cu Sidhe, Double Strike, Double Strike, Double Strike, dead Cu Sidhe. Even Paragon Cu Sidhes aren't much of a problem that way.

Last edited: