• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can Anyone Tell Me The Rewards from The Elf/Christmas tree

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix

For those cities that does not have sufficient funds, the town criers are still saying the city "..Festival has begun..." and the Elf is also ACCEPTING BODs! This is on Formosa.

I have turned in some 100 mid quality BODs (300 points each) so far to Jhelom Elf and was reminded by a friend about this. Please say my BODs are not wasted.

From patch info:
The Artisan Festival occurs in any of the Governor cities with a treasury balance of at least 1,000,000 gp.

The Artisan Festival will cycle, and continue to cycle, through all cities with the ability to pay for the Festival for the duration of the event. Cities may host the Festival multiple times during the event.

View attachment 58147
The money has already been deducted, so the festival will proceed as expected.