• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archery Template Suggestions

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have an old bard/archer that I am looking to update and I am not sure how I want to go on this.

Archery - 111.9 ate 120 scroll
Tactics - 110
Chivalry - 100
Music - 110 ate 120 scroll
Discord 102.3 ate 120 scroll
Peace 110 ate 120 scroll
Focus 75.8

I am open to just about any suggestions other than bushido.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'd drop Peace and Focus.

I'd pick up Heal and Anat, Necro and SS (most likely), or some combination of those and/or Resist.

120 the Bard skills for their Mastery.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Similar to above, I'd replace Peace and Focus with Healing and Anatomy. Bring Music and Disco up to Legendary for the bonuses.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I presently have:

120 Archery
120 Tac
120 Ana
120 Chivalry
120 Heal
100 SS
20 Necro

120 Arch
120 Tac
120 Ana
120 SW
120 Chivalry
100 Ss
20 Necro

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used spellweaving primarily for utility. Gift of Renewal for Heal. Attunement when working spawns. Natures Fury is good for clearing low level spawn, and distracting Greater Dragons while getting shots off. Gift of Life is good in situational uses. Ethereal Voyage is good for sneaking past mobs, and getting back to your body if you die. Dryads Allure is good depending on the Humanoids in the area. I would like to say WoD, but the bows normally fast enough so I never use it. Summon Fey also works as quick distraction for monsters to. If your Focus is high enough you can summon 5 at once.

When I say distraction its for something else the mobs can attack instead of me.

Chaim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Possible stupid question, what do you use the necromancy for? I'm assuming you have +necro on gear to get to a certain number. Are you actually getting it to 99 for VE?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You don't need necromancy on your actual template to get into wraith form.

If you get one of the +necro books, some jewelery and that talisman... you can make a macro to throw those on, have some regs on you, cast wraith form, and then switch back to your main suit.

You would be better served having SS on your suit so you can leach back more mana once in wraith form.