• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC- containers do not update.

SimpleEnigma88

Adventurer
So, I use the EC exclusively, but lately my backpack, bags, even storage chests do not update or stop displaying contents completely. I have to close it out and reopen it once, sometimes twice, to be able to see what's inside. There are even times the contents wont change while Im moving stuff around. The picture will still be there, but mouseover won't bring up a tooltip, so it does get moved, but the graphic isn't updating.
Is there a fix/work around for this?

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

SimpleEnigma88

Adventurer
Not sure if this matters, but it happens far more often on my crafter than my other characters.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Meltedmantis

Adventurer
yeah it's pretty common for me as well. most of the time closing and opening the container fixes the issue but it's annoying.