• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holy Crap, Yew Gate Fel

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I remember when you couldn't find a plot anywhere NEAR the gate and people would never sell. The houses there were like a fixture. I just came and looked, you can place at LEAST 4 houses near the gate right now. Like within 1-3 screens. What happened?

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pac is nearly dead. Everyone's on ATL these days. You still have the die hards that will never leave pac like me. Maybe 20 of us that live and play full time on pac. MAkes it hard as hell to sell anything... LOL

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Pac is nearly dead. Everyone's on ATL these days. You still have the die hards that will never leave pac like me. Maybe 20 of us that live and play full time on pac. MAkes it hard as hell to sell anything... LOL

I started on Pac, moved to Atl last year. I like selling stuff lol

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a tamer ready to go on atl. Just need a guild to run with.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FInally sold something. WOOT. Made a cool 100mil. I know it's not much these days but hells ya. Was just about to xfer stuff to atl when a sale came through. Pac saved the day. ;)