• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Online 2016 Veteran Rewards : is anything known about them ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says, is anything known about what will the 2016 Veteran Rewards be and for what years to claim them ?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will definitely be a crawling ethereal vet reward which i suppose will be a spider ethy, no additional info was revealed yet! Hope to see another crafting station matching with the remaining crafting skills...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Only a new mount, that sound like a Tarantula, Mesanna called it creepy crawly.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
animated too they say...nt sure but it looks like a cooking add on and a herblist bench??

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I like the looks of the alchemy bench for my mage's room. Not sure I get the orc mask.... do I grind regs in it maybe?
You load it up with mortal and pestal like all the other crafting stations.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You load it up with mortal and pestal like all the other crafting stations.
I was talking more in an RP sense. Why would there be an orc mask on the table? This isn't a burning issue with me lol. Just wondered. Did the alchemist decide to take off his mask before he started working? I ponder these things....

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was talking more in an RP sense. Why would there be an orc mask on the table? This isn't a burning issue with me lol. Just wondered. Did the alchemist decide to take off his mask before he started working? I ponder these things....
I honestly did not put this much thought into it.

Good point though, I guess.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Perhaps one of the ingredients needed for a rare potion the alchemist was making is an orc skull?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
There was a picture of a little gypsy wagon. Is that a vet reward or Halloween or Xmas or wot?

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We should make suggestions for the 20 year vet rewards.

My suggestion:

Gate / teleport to a marked rune location. with a gate duration of one hour the cool down of 24 hours.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shard shields or tarantula mounts to sell for silly amounts of gold... tough call.