• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

( Tuesday Oct. 11, ) HARBRINGER/ New Haven Trick or Treat Dinner

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tuesday October 11, 2016, 8 pm est
DNM & .BB. will help sponsor a Trick or Treat Dinner
Dinner will start at 8 pm est. and afterwards Haunted Trail through the Hedge Maze
Like Hansel & Gretel we will follow bread crumbs to find hidden boxes with prizes inside
At the end of the trail, In the Center of the Maze near the abandon Building east in center prizes will be handed out according to what is found inside the locked boxes.........But Be Warned Just when you think its safe in a group There Could be a HARBRINGER
So come prepared......and HUNGRY

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The day is coming up hope you can make it...several million gold in prize boxes will be available and a Harbinger at the center of the Trail...Halloween costumes are optional 8 LOCKED BOXES WILL BE HIDDEN INSIDE MAZE, inside each box will be a book marked with what you have won, once you find a box go to center of maze, one box per player, there boxes will be opened and prizes given out
First Box: Will contain 5 mil
Second Box: Will contain 3 mil
Third Box: Will contain 2 mil
next 6 boxes will each have 1 mil
So an easy contest if you are a new or character in need of a lil gold, Boxes will need brought to center of maze once all boxes are brought to center we will Spawn a Harbringer
So follow the bread crumbs and show up at New Haven for Dinner Tuesday Oct. 11

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Inside the maze is some scarey places.....went to mark runes for the spots for the locked Boxes and it can be creepy........Cob webs in my hair from finding the best spots,,,,and chills up my spine from some of the creepy places ......

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Met with PEC last night , there will be gates provided from Luna to Haven then From Haven to the Hedge Maze,,,,,Once at the Maze, Follow the trail to the center, within the maze will be Locked Boxes (locked by the PEC) inside each will be a book stating what you have won, take the Box to me at the Center of the Maze and prizes will be awarded,,,,,,However as with Hansel and Gretel and The Witch that trapped them and tryed to cook them , dont let the things inside the maze catch you and cook you (healer will be at the center, along with others inside the maze Rezzing) Mark it on your Calendar Tuesday Oct. 11, 2016, at 8 pm est. take the gate in Luna to the dinner. ALL are WELCOME....

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tish and I are adding more to the Stakes so prize money has increased.................
.....................................................................................................................................................
Dinner will start at 8 pm est. and afterwards Haunted Trail through the Hedge Maze
Like Hansel & Gretel we will follow bread crumbs to find hidden boxes with prizes inside
At the end of the trail, In the Center of the Maze prizes will be handed out according to what is found inside the locked boxes.........But Be Warned Just when you think its safe in a group There Could be a HARBRINGER
.......................................................................................................................................................
The day is coming up hope you can make it...several million gold in prize boxes will be available and a Harbinger at the center of the Trail...Halloween costumes are optional 9 LOCKED BOXES WILL BE HIDDEN INSIDE MAZE, inside each box will be a book marked with what you have won, once you find a box go to center of maze, one box per player, the boxes will be opened and prizes given out
First Box: Will contain 5 mil
Second Box: Will contain 3 mil
So an easy contest if you are a new or character in need of a lil gold, Boxes will need brought to center of maze once all boxes are brought to center we will Spawn a Harbringer

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Following our Event , The Knights Rest will have Tavern Night , I'm sure there will be plenty of refreshments so for all those interested please join Aedon Durreah at the Knights Rest

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
One more day, tomorrow is the BIG DAY, hope you can make it prizes have been bumped up again ....................
At the end of the trail, In the Center of the Maze prizes will be handed out according to what is found inside the locked boxes.........But Be Warned Just when you think its safe in a group There Could be a HARBRINGER
.......................................................................................................................................................
The day is coming up hope you can make it...several million gold in prize boxes will be available and a Harbinger at the center of the Trail...Halloween costumes are optional 9 LOCKED BOXES WILL BE HIDDEN INSIDE MAZE, inside each box will be a book marked with what you have won, once you find a box go to center of maze, one box per player, the boxes will be opened and prizes given out
First Box: Will contain 6 mil
Second Box: Will contain 4 mil

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Funny Story of my arrival to the Middle of the maze......I know a few got a great laugh *giggles*
Needless to say I it got me,,,,,Those dream wraiths were mean

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much for a wonderful time Jaden. New Haven looked very festive, and the hedge maze was a blast.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had a great time. Thank you very much. I even won 2nd place for the books. Looking forward to next months dinner and event already :)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Had a great time. Thank you very much. I even won 2nd place for the books. Looking forward to next months dinner and event already :)
Thank you Bytor, had hoped maybe you had gotten some screen shots, I get so busy I forget to do that ......I had hoped to have it more into a story,,,,but just the feel of all this I guess, NEXT TIME Ill work on that more. Everyone was just great and so glad all enjoyed it. Next month we will actually have 2 dinners, Our regular second Tuesday of the month, but we have had the pleasure to be asked to help have a dinner for the Britain Harvest Faire , TURKEY Time is Coming up , sounds like many activitys coming up the next couple of Months, Catskills is a GREAT place to live .....and I have heard the rumors Santa Claus is attending the December Dinner

Thank you so much for a wonderful time Jaden. New Haven looked very festive, and the hedge maze was a blast.
Thanks again Aedon for backing up your Tavern Night, Very kind of you , Meant to make it to your Tavern night, once it was all over I stood there and told My friend who also wanted to attend Tavern Night , wow I don't even know where its at ......silly me

Want to also Thank Miss Tish and Troy for their help with dinner, so much smoother when you have help, you guys are great, Thanks to DNM who believed in me enough to help me do this, and Thank you Perrin for donation of prizes in the boxes,,,,,and Thank you to my Real Life Friend who showed up just in time to keep me from panic and donated an extra Essense to spawn the 2nd Harbringer.....which btw Wild got a Conj Garb from the 2nd Harbringer ...*woot woot*,,,,,wish I had written down names of all the prize Box Winners....hope that each one who attended had a great time.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Bytor, had hoped maybe you had gotten some screen shots, I get so busy I forget to do that ......I had hoped to have it more into a story,,,,but just the feel of all this I guess, NEXT TIME Ill work on that more. Everyone was just great and so glad all enjoyed it. Next month we will actually have 2 dinners, Our regular second Tuesday of the month, but we have had the pleasure to be asked to help have a dinner for the Britain Harvest Faire , TURKEY Time is Coming up , sounds like many activitys coming up the next couple of Months, Catskills is a GREAT place to live .....and I have heard the rumors Santa Claus is attending the December Dinner

Thanks again Aedon for backing up your Tavern Night, Very kind of you , Meant to make it to your Tavern night, once it was all over I stood there and told My friend who also wanted to attend Tavern Night , wow I don't even know where its at ......silly me

Want to also Thank Miss Tish and Troy for their help with dinner, so much smoother when you have help, you guys are great, Thanks to DNM who believed in me enough to help me do this, and Thank you Perrin for donation of prizes in the boxes,,,,,and Thank you to my Real Life Friend who showed up just in time to keep me from panic and donated an extra Essense to spawn the 2nd Harbringer.....which btw Wild got a Conj Garb from the 2nd Harbringer ...*woot woot*,,,,,wish I had written down names of all the prize Box Winners....hope that each one who attended had a great time.
*chuckles* No worries, I am sure you are also a bit tired after your day of labor. I will have to start publishing the location of the Rest again. Looking forward to more fun events!

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

I try to keep up on all player taverns that participate. Here are maps to the locations: Maps to RP Areas and Establishments
There are also public runebooks to rp hot spots on the third floor of the Moonglow Community Center (orange books are the rp related ones). I will be putting the community rune vendors back up there soon.

Last edited: