• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price checks on some holiday/anny deco

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've gotten a LOT of older anniversary and holiday tickets from trades, especially from trades done in the last month, and I want to toss some of the stuff on my vendors. But, I want to check and see what's actually desired so it doesn't just sit there.

So, give me some pricing ideas and what you'd be willing to pay. If I sell the deed itself, it will be at the price of the most valuable item from the deed.

12th Anniversary:
Unclaimed ticket provides one of the following, plus extras (a 12th anniversary cake and a card personalized for the person opening the ticket).
  • Codex of the Virtues deed (big floor deco) as deed
  • Silver Sapling Replica as deed
  • Ultima Online Banner
  • Mailbox
13th Anniversary:
Unclaimed ticket provides one of the following, plus an inedible 13th anniversary fruit basket with a random Dev quote (17 different quotes, IIRC)
  • White Leather Dye Tub
  • Display Case (East)
  • Display Case (South)
  • Grandfather Clock (small)
  • Grandfather Clock (Large)
  • Grandfather Clock (White)
  • Planter, Ancient Stone
  • Planter, Grecian
  • Planter, Modern Stone
  • Planter, Oak Barrel
!4th Anniversary: Just has the one gift in the backpack.

List is as 13th anniversary, except add
  • Virtue Tapestry Deed
  • Mannekin

The 2009, 2010 and 2011 Holiday tickets look identical but have different contents. You literally have to click on one to see which holiday it is. They have the chance for the rare angel boxes, plus various rare colors.

2009 Holiday Tickets
Personalized card, and a candy cane (worth 2500 turn-in points!), plus one of the following:
  • One of Four snow Statues
  • One of two Nutcrackers
  • Pot of Egg Nog
  • Holiday Tree deed
  • set of 6 icicles

2010 Holiday Ticket
Personalized gift card, Candy cane, plus one of the following
  • Holiday Tree Deed
  • Angel Statue
  • Rocking Horse
  • Set of 6 Fireflies
2011 Holiday Ticket
Gifts are
  • Santa Statue
  • Rounded door mat
  • Rectangular door mat
  • Customizable wall sign
  • Scroll of Transcendence Book

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most tickets sell in the 100-200k range except for the ones with mannequins, those can pull a mil to the right buyers. the ones that can give a rare giftbox also would sell in the mil range

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I redeemed a few tickets earlier in the week. No rare boxes, but I still need the bleak and shade 13th anniversary baskets.