• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Few Questions,returning player.

Grenier

Adventurer
1. I was wondering if this can be played on the classic client or do you need to run it on the enhanced?

2. Where do I get it from? Did not see it on the UO site., maybe I missed it?

3. Is there another expansion before this that I need first? Other than what was given to us at the start.

Thanks in advance. Look forward to getting back into this once again.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Either client
2. Origin.com
3. Make sure if you already have a UO account you get the "upgrade" not the new player package thing.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All accounts were automatically upgraded to Mondain's Legacy. Since then there have been: Stygian Abyss expansion, high seas booster pack, Time of Legends expansion and some less necessary theme packs. Care needs to be taken when buying Stygian abyss because there are two versions, the upgrade version and the new player version with 30 days gametime included. Origin doesn't make it clear that the version with game time is for new players only and cannot be used to upgrade an existing account.

In some countries Origin hasn't made these expansions available for purchase.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Getting Started
As you get started on your journey, you will be faced with a few decisions. This section will cover the first of those decisions.

1. Choose Your Client
Your choice of client will affect how you view, and play the game. You are free to switch so long as you have both installed on your system.
Getting Started – Ultima Online

Welcome back