• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRO recruiting on drachs!

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are a pvp guild originally based in Europa & currently expanding to Drachenfels. Looking for some cool members to join in the action :)

Ventrilo (direct voice) and uocartographer (map) installed are a must!

Last edited:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gandalf...

I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all the best of luck in finding a shard PRO may be competitive on.

Goodluck

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why u are searching guild members here ? you are in the big Pony farm alliance, so you have loads of *great* pvp's there :p

de-chande

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I would like to join please because I don't think you really stand a chance against vp and d! even in your massive Zerg when you all online. With my help we could rule the game ! Until then have fun being the lesser guild.

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn Gandalf, what did you smoke ??? could i have some of your stuff ?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again PRO got destroyed on Drachs then logged off last night. GOOD JOB LITTLE BUDDY!

@minda1 I will find you later for some fun!

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw gandalf, which shards are you dominating ? Izumo ? Hokuto ?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question is -

How long until Minda realises that Gandalf won't heal him, flag people for him, or actually be any help to him at all and Minda realises he's better off on his own?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gandalf has deleted his comment on "Dominating two shards" because even he knew it was ridiculous. Lolololol