• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Necromancy] Necromancy and Pot Throwing?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have any experience with Necromancy and Pot throwing? From what I understand pot throwing itself is a well timed skill.

How well doese Corpse Skin and two Greater Explosions Potions work together if you have the 80% alchemy bonus? Does Evil Omen make Corpse Skin more effictive? Or is it better to do Greater Conflagation with a Greater Explosion potion?

Does pot throwing in a guarded zone flag you as a criminal? Or get you guard wacked?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Anyone have any experience with Necromancy and Pot throwing? From what I understand pot throwing itself is a well timed skill.

How well doese Corpse Skin and two Greater Explosions Potions work together if you have the 80% alchemy bonus? Does Evil Omen make Corpse Skin more effictive? Or is it better to do Greater Conflagation with a Greater Explosion potion?

Does pot throwing in a guarded zone flag you as a criminal? Or get you guard wacked?
Evil Omen will increase the duration of Corpse Skin but not the effect. Although apparently the last publish made it so a pure Necro (I don't know the requirements for that) will get a greater effect (presumably meaning more than -15 fire/poison).

The Omen will increase the damage of the potions.

Outgoing damage has the same rules as normal flagging for pots as it does for anything else.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evil Omen will increase the duration of Corpse Skin but not the effect. Although apparently the last publish made it so a pure Necro (I don't know the requirements for that) will get a greater effect (presumably meaning more than -15 fire/poison).

The Omen will increase the damage of the potions.

Outgoing damage has the same rules as normal flagging for pots as it does for anything else.
Necro dexers, basically - Necro Mages can't get the new enhancement, so you'd still be "corpse-proof" against them. afaik, Omen/Corpse won't lower your resists past 55, but I could be wrong on that; I do know that your combined skill in both determines how much the resists will drop.