• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Gold System

csagent108

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

Returning player here. The links to the guides and the information in the other threads here have been very helpful to me and I thank those that posted them. I do have a question about the new gold system that I did not see answered in the very well written "Money" article. If we are not able to make checks out anymore, how is gold actually transferred from one player to another in large amounts during a simple trade? Is using a wall safe the only way? It's a simple question, I know, but I'm just so used to using checks and it seems like they are no longer available. Thank you for any help!