• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a little help

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks! Im not happy with my mini museum and want to re decorate it. It just feels like a mess right now but im completely burnt out with creativity and inspiration at moment from making forum signatures lol.
My Museum is Chaos/Blackthorn themed, all the obtainable non rares and artifacts you can still get which are displayed mostly around the edges I am thinking of moving into containers to display, which leaves all my major rares in the centre, all the chaos shields, the golden statues on the edges, the chaos void on edge and the bones on floor outside to display.

Museumredeco.jpg

Now im looking for ideas for furniture etc to display my rares with, maybe cover the floor in certain carpets, any ideas really for tables, creations to display rares on etc, maybe a shield rack etc. Anything would be appreciated to give me sparks for inspiration as im at an all time low right now.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well after a month of staring at it, i finally had some ideas come into my head! Although implementing them was a massive ballache cause it kept dropping my goza roof! But yeah its just about complete, Just need a few more sacred lava rocks for the centre and some empty brown sword displays for the west and east side of the centre bit. Just hard to find any lava rocks for sale at moment, I made the mistake of buying some on another shard to realise they are shard bound lol.

1newmuseum.jpg

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'd like to come see this sometime. Where is it located?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummmm its in one of the hidden Malas Desert coves that you need rune to get to Kayhynn so i'd have to gate you in or something. Just drop me an ICQ 136-016-357

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chaos Cove as a whole looks ridiculously awesome. You should show it around a bit more Esca!

...Screenie in OP is just a small nugget of a a larger, multiple plot covering, thematically consistent gloomy juiciness!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe thanks, well i have thought about perhaps hosting another Europa rares fest there in the future somewhere down the line, but will take alot of work and planning and id have to turn one plot into a silent auction house in which i'd build a huge 3 story tent :p

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^ Ah it'd be way cool to have circus come to town again sometime. Recon I was inactive last time such feast was takin place.