• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

working tamer to get Dragon to Bond and fine

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok, this is strange, first I found dyes outside a mining cave I cannot pick up, a really strange crystal inside the cave. The dyes were not there this morning, the crystal was. Oh, I was taming Bears there, to get the lore higher as well.

Then in Delucia, there is a blue bonnet. (suspicious looking green cap) at the bank, I cannot pick up and I could swear that it was not there early this morning when I was taming bulls, or I just missed it while running for the bulls, maybe just missed it completed as I been running by the bank so quick I never stopped to really looked.

Great News the GD bonded today.

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
congrats on the new bondng. Not sure what mining cave, you'd have to show me. The hat is left over from an em event. Lol poor Augustus, more for him to add to his clean up list. Also have the jewlery for you. We'll have to meet in game.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was just there I come back and yell in general chat
congrats on the new bondng. Not sure what mining cave, you'd have to show me. The hat is left over from an em event. Lol poor Augustus, more for him to add to his clean up list. Also have the jewlery for you. We'll have to meet in game.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sorry i missed you. I usually get on around noon pacfic time. Not sure about today. Strong thunderstorms started at 5 this morning and seem to want to hang around. Great for the garden and sock knitting, terrible for gaming

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sorry i missed you. I usually get on around noon pacfic time. Not sure about today. Strong thunderstorms started at 5 this morning and seem to want to hang around. Great for the garden and sock knitting, terrible for gaming
in game now on LA

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
@Tamais Thanks for your help yesterday. Question, is there a market for the 2015 tokens on LA? I am getting a care package together and will be asking my Sonoma friends to carry it over, my Tamer here has only 1.4 mil in the bank, so no shopping allowed as she needs it for the insurance cost. But if I can sell a few tokens for gold? is 500k to much to ask per token?

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
IF you need money, you should do some of the Ilshenar champs or dragon turtle with us, and let us know that you need the gold. A lot of time, we let the person or two with the most gold need get the post-boss gold while we hold off the remaining spawn.

Thanks to my vendor, I'm no longer as gold-vulnerable as I once was (Tripled my gold value in a few weeks from selling some POF and year 1-5 rewards).

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Drakelord how many 2015 tokens u have? i would give a mil a piece for them. could even pay on la and collect on sonoma if u didnt wanna have them xferred. icq me 233-385-192

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
@Restless At last count, on Sonoma, I had a little over 60. I am getting that care package together for that character, and looking for a ride to Lake Austin. TOTO is checking with Kat on Sonoma to see if she can do it for me. But if you are willing to accept them on Sonoma for LA gold then just give me a shout when and where to meet. I love to have some gold on that character there.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Drakelord I will message u when i get off work today. should be between 5-7 central time. And ya, 60+ works, either on la or sonoma, i will pay la gold

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I will be on Lake Superior and Great Lakes this evening with my tamers there, LS is where I first started back in 2000, and I am a big fan of the Royal Spies on GL.

***Lake Superior***The Museum of Mystery part 2 7CT

Royal Spy Event Great Lakes 8pm CT

I just like the stories