• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whoa!! What Just Happened There? My First Trip Beyond The Britian Graveyard

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Jason- submitted a new Article:

Whoa!! What Just Happened There? My First Trip Beyond The Britian Graveyard

Just like a lot of us, that still enjoy the wonderful game that is Ultima Online, I started in the early days...long before training swordsmanship outside Luna Bank with a Golem was a "thing". So my story begins in the City of Britain on a character named Hear Dalis in a time when there was no Trammel on Felucca.

I had just begun playing UO and I was enjoying simply running around the city and exploring what the NPC's had for sale. My character Hear Dalis was a Swordsman so after a couple of days of meeting players, learning my way around Britain, and getting killed by a bear near the Brit Stables I figured it was time to start building my character. During my exploration I had...
Read more about this article here...

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had only dabbled in the Fel. only set when Trammel was introduced. None the less I learned it's not good to join guilds unless you know the people you're joining. This is rule #1 of online gaming as I learned. Well close to rule #1 if it is not already. I can't remember for the life of me now the guild name, but they relentlessly killed me over and over. Eventually I quit accepting resurrections from them and did some reading on the old uo stratics web information site. I quit their guild, but my fascination for playing pvp in gaming and UO began. Your story brought back some memories for me, thank you Jason!