• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Freja open the door and walk in the Inn

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja looks around, there is a little dark in here, but she like that. A few people is sitting one at the bar and a few at the tables. No music is playing and all looks like they are half sleeping an do not notist her.

She choose a table away from the window and the light outside and try to hide her fangs, so she do not scare anyone.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja see someone or something entre the room It's sure not a human, he is smaller and green. It did not look like he saw her sitting in her corner.
A little later, the door goes up again, a high dark looking captain entre. He look at her and smiles friendly to her She smiles back.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
One more open the door, looks around and leave again without a word. Seem like people are a little scared to be social here.
Freja takes her glas of very dark red wine and goes up to the bar, looks around and say "Hi all" with a big smile, showing her fangs.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja looks at this little green person, he have bigger ears than elves and look less human.
He said something, but she is not sure what it mean, maybe he ordered a drinks

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh let's just cut to the chase and get sloshed and take our clothes off and stick our tongues in each others' ears already.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I met a boy in an inn once. Let me tell you about him! He was an import from Magincia and he still had the smell of sea salt and coconut milk on him though our moon is arid and doesn't even have an ocean. He came strutting on into that inn like he owned the place. Legs for miles and a look on his face as if we were a pack of caged tigers performing for his amusement. Disgusting! I refuse to be objectified. I'm a strong modern man. I'm an individual. Leave me alone! Stop looking at me! Well, long story short we got to talking and he told me that he was a student of physiological reconstructive magic and I said that perhaps he could reconstruct himself a better pair of balls, he could use some of our famous Umbran dates if he liked, they are plump and syrupy. Then we had a fight. I don't remember much about it but I did win. I don't remember where this story was meant to be going, but if you must know, we went back to my family's manor and made love in the lemon grove and he was not good at it, though he was extremely good looking and his physique was sublime. Some men have abdominals like carved marble and a manhood like a dirty sock. He was a self-centred lover too. Absolute rubbish. Well, that was my first experience with a Magincian and the encounters I've had since then have only confirmed my opinion that they are a disastrous people who deserve to sink into the ocean - I was very excited when the daemons laid waste to their awful humid outcrop of sand and malaria but somehow the daemons didn't manage to kill them all, which in the long run was a grave loss for Sosaria and for me. I'm trying to recall why I started this story and I'm rather struggling to so I shall cap it off with a moral and be done. The moral is: a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am terribly sorry. It was my grandson's bar mitzvah last- oh wait no, not last night, three nights ago. I went on quite a bender. Please forgive me.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
One more open the door, looks around and leave again without a word. Seem like people are a little scared to be social here.
Freja takes her glas of very dark red wine and goes up to the bar, looks around and say "Hi all" with a big smile, showing her fangs.
:: sees the fangs shown from down the bar ... waits to make eye contact, then tips mage hat, motions to bartender and sends a pint of Moonglow Red to Freja ::

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja smiles, accept the Moonglow Red, looks at the blood red color and takes a sip. Freja tells the mage, he have nothing to fear.

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
*Sauteed Onion stumbles out of a dusty dark corner, and he licks the back of his paw. He keeps his paw up off the floor and looks the room over, then slowly 'combs' his fur over his ears and eyes. He settles his feline gaze on Freya and begins walking toward her.*

'Meow.' he speaks to the waitress, they scurry off to gather up a cinnamon roll and some tasty milk for him.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja gently pulls her hand to caress the cat behind her ear.

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
*Onions happily receives the petting and leaps into a chair at the table. He sits upright on all fours and looks over to Freya.*

I just ordered a cinnamon roll, and some milk, but I could share some if you want. I am not from around here either but the floor is comfotable. * He meows his conversation to the attractive vampire woman wondering if she can unfetstand him.*

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja looks closer at Onion and wonder if it was the same cat she saw on Siege a few days ago and remind her self to place some milk and fish or some fish .steak at her castle. Freja already have a few cats living there :)
Pets Orion a little more.