• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Came back (again)

Bsrlin

Adventurer
Have been playing off/on since 2001...started again in 2014 but lasted only few months, and now here again. Have bunches of questions, some about new things and some because I don't remember the old things, ha-ha.

Playing on Napa Valley shard (have two accounts, one on Pacific and one on Napa Valley, but only going to play one for now)...house and everything decayed from last time, but luckily I had a Brittanian (spelling?) ship dry-docked in my back-pack. Staring the house over, but have to refresh the brain-cells regarding the house decorating tricks and techniques. I'm 58 yrs. old, and spend most of my in-game time wandering around exploring...after all these years still haven't made a character that is an expert at anything, except running from monsters. I downloaded the Enhanced Client this time, and noticed that Healers who can revive my ghost are now marked on the map, as well as my corpse. Don't know if that is something new, or if it was on the Enhanced Client all along (I never tried the Enhanced Client before this)-- I just remember the extreme frustration of dying in past years and then trying to find a Healer, and THEN trying to find the corpse with all my stuff...being able to find a Healer and my corpse after being revived so easily now is a great thing, in my opinion.

Have to make a cpl. posts to activate this forum account fully, so will save questions for other posts. Enough rambling.

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back. Hopefully you stay this time. I left in 2003 and returned January this year. I play on Europa and there is a great crowd on there. Seen peoples collections in their homes and realised what i lost when my house decayed all those years ago. Made my mind up I'm not leaving again.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Bsrlin

Adventurer
Agreed: seeing the great collections and design ideas others have in their homes makes me realize what I lost by letting the subscription go.