• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Promotional Warehouse going down

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings everyone, Today (5/26/2016) at approximately 5 pm EDT we will taking down the Promotional Code Redemption Warehouse in preparation of setting up the Ultima Online In-Game store. The warehouse will be down until May 31st when we publish Pub 93 to all shards. Thank you for your patience and understanding. UO Team

Continue reading...

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be helpful to know whether any promotional codes (i.e., the type you "redeem" in-game) which people have received and might be sitting on will be usable after the in-game store becomes operational. It would also be nice to know if any unused tokens we have will still be usable or if they'll have to be converted in some way to still be usable.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would be helpful to know whether any promotional codes (i.e., the type you "redeem" in-game) which people have received and might be sitting on will be usable after the in-game store becomes operational. It would also be nice to know if any unused tokens we have will still be usable or if they'll have to be converted in some way to still be usable.
Since BS has no idea of the number of duped items that exist at any time. It's only logical that once a code is transformed into a token, they probably have no idea how many unused tokens there are floating around. I have a few unused ones myself, and will keep my finges crossed that they're still either usable, or vendorable.