• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ohhh yes, I got it. LOL
I'll edit and upload the fights tonight if I can remember my gamer youtube password.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ohh the video makes me LOL.
Its at ~2:30. I'll edit this post and drop the link to the Youtube, as soon as it is done uploading. You thought you had it all planned out too, w/ efields and poop.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ohh the video makes me LOL.
Its at ~2:30. I'll edit this post and drop the link to the Youtube, as soon as it is done uploading. You thought you had it all planned out too, w/ efields and poop.
Whoa whoa whoa. THAT's what I'm doing wrong... I don't use poop in PvP.....

Now I have to plan for poop.... what's the game coming to?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
it was awesome to see multiple different guilds on yesterday fighting in all different types of venues... vvv town fights, yew gate, and spawns. even though i was very off an on yesterday, i fought against colt, yeah, and two others that for some reason i can't name right now... must be hung over or something.

anyways, love the pvp! it's great to see fel as populated as it is (which still isn't overly populated, but at least there's people here now).

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cotton or Stevo I'm coming back, maybe we can have a convo previous to this so I know what type of suit I need.

I missed you clowns lol.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cotton or Stevo I'm coming back, maybe we can have a convo previous to this so I know what type of suit I need.

I missed you clowns lol.

Dont do it Tao!!!.....stay away!!!! Fight the addiction!!!!....just relapse on stratics

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

I missed you clowns lol.
I miss me Taos. ICQ or PM me. We get ya taken care of. Most of your top of line suits from few years ago are still more than adequate. Obviously room to grow, but a lot of us had some pretty killer suits.
Rings/Braces be the easiest things to upgrade.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
YUSHHHHHHHH. He downloaded it last night! :D Waiting on you big boy!
Heard our drunken buddy gave Lox and another UHOH our mumble lol. And then none of you even came in and said hi :(

Glad your getting another member, few more and you'd guys be a force even when we got the zergle.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heard our drunken buddy gave Lox and another UHOH our mumble lol. And then none of you even came in and said hi :(

Glad your getting another member, few more and you'd guys be a force even when we got the zergle.

I'm so confused. Gave your mumble? Like the voice program?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yea. Was late and he was wasted. Although me and Amit didn't tell him not to lol. Wanted to have you all come in and shoot the **** and see what we had to deal w/

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yea. Was late and he was wasted. Although me and Amit didn't tell him not to lol. Wanted to have you all come in and shoot the **** and see what we had to deal w/
wasted is an understatement... but chessy has been good times. makes me happy. i love the love between rivals that will fight against each other tooth and nail.

...and then the poo talk continues, as always :)

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
LOVED the fights! anyone see me trying to pvp with the swords of prosperity???? bet you didn't know i got more insurance money for it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what server link I was told you guys were on Chessy but I never saw you and we ran into you guys on atl but we were just checking despise an u were doing tera for some reason.
I am on all the US servers and Europa. I try to raid DSP whenever I see them being worked.

I haven't been on in about 3 weeks. I was on last night on ATL for an Idoc. Hope to be playing more soon. I'm the only one with a finished character on chessy. Everyone else has a mage with maybe 3 skills finished.

Omen deathstrikers aren't too effective anymore :( poor lynk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who are you? I'm pretty sure omen deathstrikers are still pretty effective, drop your character name on ATL or LS and I'm sure I've got a screenshot of you taking a dirt nap.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on all the US servers and Europa. I try to raid DSP whenever I see them being worked.

I haven't been on in about 3 weeks. I was on last night on ATL for an Idoc. Hope to be playing more soon. I'm the only one with a finished character on chessy. Everyone else has a mage with maybe 3 skills finished.

Who are you? I'm pretty sure omen deathstrikers are still pretty effective, drop your character name on ATL or LS and I'm sure I've got a screenshot of you taking a dirt nap.
I just run and hide from you no screenshots..maybe on GL tho hahaha! That's when I first learned of the omgoodness 90+ damage of that nerve ds omen. Yea they are still effective I was just being a tool bag!

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does rabid clown still play on cats?...that guy was the best rager ever... so many times I almost tinkled my undies watching him spaz out in chat

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does rabid clown still play on cats?...that guy was the best rager ever... so many times I almost tinkled my undies watching him spaz out in chat
MANNNNNNNNNN when I had no sleep schedule and worked afternoons before I would go to bed at 8am I would go and raid their early morning despises solo and kill them like 4v1 and 5v1 and he would be ANGRY!! I should try to find a pic lolol

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
MANNNNNNNNNN when I had no sleep schedule and worked afternoons before I would go to bed at 8am I would go and raid their early morning despises solo and kill them like 4v1 and 5v1 and he would be ANGRY!! I should try to find a pic lolol
Yes you should...I remember him getting so mad while flagged standing outside of his yew house and in mid rant in chat we dropped him and holy **** did he lose it....I think Monty had to go afk cause he was laughing so hard

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
just watched the catastrophe of Occlo from last night.... what happened seems impossible. hat's off to uhoh. i still don't see how that really happened. good xheals wins... no xheals loses.

poop!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was pvp when I wasn't on..makes me sniffle :'{

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There was pvp when I wasn't on..makes me sniffle :'{

from the way it turned out... not sure that it was even pvp. cotton was determined to get to 10k silver and uhoh decided to try to deny that. uhoh succeeded. we played like poop sticks

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
from the way it turned out... not sure that it was even pvp. cotton was determined to get to 10k silver and uhoh decided to try to deny that. uhoh succeeded. we played like poop sticks
I mean who can't beat uhoh....they suck without me.....FYI distract necro with hot pockets and he's out of the fight

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The two archers landed like 8 consecutive AIs, and dropped me apple and someone else. Abby kept Guy alive when he was so damn low so many times. I would wiff everytime on the mortal. It was just terrible. Worst team play in UO's history.
I also added a few people to the 'don't ever pvp w/' list.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Abby = Me for those keeping score. I love compliments on my XHEALS! Necro & Broli don't even say thank you. They just EXPECT IT of me :( Is any guild recruiting?

PS: Necro is a LIAR.

PSS: I healed the hell out of Necro/Beast too a lot. -1 point on the non compliment sir!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Abby = Me for those keeping score. I love compliments on my XHEALS! Necro & Broli don't even say thank you. They just EXPECT IT of me :( Is any guild recruiting?

PS: Necro is a LIAR.

PSS: I healed the hell out of Necro/Beast too a lot. -1 point on the non compliment sir!
yeah i threw out the love on u keeping beast alive. i was tearing him a new one all the while he was dropping cotton and apple. frustrating!

after you guys waxed us all real quick like... i managed to rez and grab my body before too much was looted (there was quite a bit of looting for you guys to do all around). of course, i ran inbetween everyone to grab my corpse and the chase commenced. granted, i was in stat, but i couldn't believe it when beast moving shotted me to death. HOW???

then lox gave me back the pieces of my suit i hadn't insured. oh, that's how.

thank you lox

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
WE were very much ready for some revenge from earlier when it was 3 vs 9. Made the change of Necro from a mage to an archer an Lox with the best heals an fields money can buy an we steamrolled you guys 3 vs 6. Kinda feel bad for some of you guys Cotton saying he wont even fight with certain guild members anymore is kinda fail lol. Either way it was fun to show how team work can over come numbers. See you guys in the field..

PS. Deacon we are still waiting on you Big Boy.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can multi box better than some of them though! Lol...cotton let's multi box some snipers!!

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WE were very much ready for some revenge from earlier when it was 3 vs 9. Made the change of Necro from a mage to an archer an Lox with the best heals an fields money can buy an we steamrolled you guys 3 vs 6. Kinda feel bad for some of you guys Cotton saying he wont even fight with certain guild members anymore is kinda fail lol. Either way it was fun to show how team work can over come numbers. See you guys in the field..

PS. Deacon we are still waiting on you Big Boy.
Oh really?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Some people just aren't cut out for PvP. And when they come, and make the numbers 6 v 3, its a numerical victory by default. So when you lose its like wtf happened? But when 2 people don't move, don't cast a thing, stand there like a deer in the headlights they really didn't do anything. So really it was like 4 v 3, something which we still should have won. But some reason we all came on dexxers, and the two mages.... well did nothing at all. I don't think they casted one spell honestly. Hell they might not have even moved 5 steps. I'd like to say they were AFK, but they weren't. lol