• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings Pacific :)

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I recently returned to Ultima Online and moved to Pacific! I started playing Ultima Online back in 1998, and I have rejoined the Stratics News Team. Looking to get to know the community on Pacific. I am interested in role-play, hunting, and events.

Looking forward to getting to meet you all.

Razman9

Visitor
Hiya Cymidei. I'm back after about 10 years as well (in October). Things are pretty quiet on Pac these days, although the Turtle Spawn usually has people running it, and Luna is typically populated. There are a couple of good sized guilds that I see running around quite a bit. Unfortunately, mine is not among them. :-(

Plenty of housing spots though. :)

I'm still learning a lot of the new material since I'm back, so if you need help, look me up in game (Roland Tulane) and we can tackle it together.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weird, how did I miss these posts? Welcome back to you both! Cymidei, who are your characters? Razman, are you part of GoL? Do you know who controls the guild now? By the way, I'm the guild leader of the Twilight Fellowship (T.F) and I manage the RP Alliance. I have many characters, but my mains are Dav Stormgleam, Veneistra, and Quenria.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
My characters are: Cymidei Fier, and Damion Fier. Interested in finding a guild btw :) Now that my characters are fully equipped and trained up. Cymidei is a PVE Mage (120's Necro, spirit, eval, mage, spellweaving, high spell damage, etc). and Damion is my crafter. My preferred play-style is role-player and casual PVE/Peerless fighting. As a role-player I used to run an evil aligned guild on another server but want to make a clean start/break from that, character has a 9 year history and probably 40 page backstory and character sheet. Too much!

Razman9

Visitor
Weird, how did I miss these posts? Welcome back to you both! Cymidei, who are your characters? Razman, are you part of GoL? Do you know who controls the guild now? By the way, I'm the guild leader of the Twilight Fellowship (T.F) and I manage the RP Alliance. I have many characters, but my mains are Dav Stormgleam, Veneistra, and Quenria.
Yes, my main (Roland Tulane - Archer/Chiv) and three other characters (Archaeopteryx - Elven Mage/Archer, Terein - Crafter, and Tarrasque - T-Hunter in training) are in GoL, but in the 5 months I've been back, I've only seen another GoL'r once. :-( I believe Manfred (Manny) is still guild leader, but have not seen him in game yet. The Guildportal site went offline about two months ago.

I'm very seriously considering a move to a more active guild. I like role-playing/PVM over power gaming, especially now since I'm so far behind in the new material. Never had much opportunity to do many peerless (I was on my way out around the time it was released), so I would love to catch up with a group.

Mainly just doing Turtle spawns, exploring the Underworld and Abyss, and general hunting at the moment.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You folks would both be welcome in the Twilight Fellowship or any other RP Alliance guild, I'm sure. I know Capricorn of Sage has added a few returning players the past week. I should mention that the RP Alliance was originally an alliance of Roleplay only guilds, but as the population diminished, we loosened that restriction. Now we just ally with good folks to play with, chat with, and call upon in need.

Also, I would also recommend hopping in the General Chat channel on Global Chat. You'll get to know the shard regulars through that.

Finally, there is another option Razman. If you haven't seen any other GoL members, you could try and vote yourself into power. I'm not saying this to suggest some underhanded coup to seize power, but GoL is a very old guild with a long tradition. For much of Pacific's early history, it was the largest guild on the shard. If you were to take control, we could see about adding it to our alliance. That way, if other GoL players return, they'd be able to see alliance chat and know there are still players playing this game. It would also hopefully help them reconnect, get help, and get brought back up to speed. At any rate, this is just an idea. Whether it is a good idea or not, you'd know better.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Lady Cy. Welcome again to the guild. Sorry for the chaos, just happened to run into Juno and Tieph at that very moment. Is Lady Cy fully trained?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm starting to wonder why I missed these as well... for some reason the Shard forums are not coming through on my feeds. :-\

regardless - welcome!

Was the Rares Fest posted here?!? I utterly missed the event and that depresses me some. :(

I run a community castle right by the Yew Tram gate. Currently reorganizing, but still have some public features open while I shuffle things around.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You missed it? It was all over general chat and there was a moongate to it at Luna. Sorry you missed it. :(

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i tend to avoid gen chat and luna if I can help it.

ahh well.

Austlec1627

Visitor
Returning with 91 month acct. Lot has changed. I got busy with house placement and then a few familiar haunts. Looking for something new. Experience with Fel is limited. I'd like to hit a few advanced quests starting solo. Easy to find location for 18x18. I could hav set a castle. Boy, Brit Bank is decked out!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Returning with 91 month acct. Lot has changed. I got busy with house placement and then a few familiar haunts. Looking for something new. Experience with Fel is limited. I'd like to hit a few advanced quests starting solo. Easy to find location for 18x18. I could hav set a castle. Boy, Brit Bank is decked out!
Welcome back!