• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top 10 EC bugs!

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1- Inability to teleport to loads of random ground tiles.

2- Inability to place fields on certain terrain (best example is the east bridge in dungeon despice).

3- freezing images of mobs & players.

4- energy/poison fields design/animation need to be reworked in a simpler way as aiming with the mouse to dispel fields is very hard and tricky.

5- Earthquake animation (please add an option where we can disable animation!)

6- Crashes when opening a public corpse with 125+ items in it.

7- Mounted fully equipped players looking unmouted and naked running all over the place

8- fps 30/50/100/200 tried all fps options on several pcs and monitors, and its killing my eyes!

9- Invisible animated locked down objects (ex:fountain of life)

10- Random crashes

I need players feedbacks to fill this list... What am i missing?

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
6. Inability to "see" animated items in the EC if you are using the Circle of Transparency.
7. Crashing that occurs when using the EC and opening a public corpse with more than 50 items in it... ie at EM events after the boss dies, in dungeons and champ spawns and such where the corpse might have way more than the standard 125 items in it.
8. Inability to read the runes placed into the new Atlas.
9. Inability to use recall scrolls from the new Atlas.

Think that's what I got so far as far as those things are concerned. For Aesthetics I could add

1. The fact that some of my clothes ride ahead of me.
2. The fact that I can see my bare leg when I'm mounted.
3. Holes in the land everywhere.
4. The fact that if you place roof tiles in the EC they are not placed at the same heights as in the CC so if you switch between the two your roof will be ORANGE.
5. Sometimes while riding you appear to "float" over the ground sideways.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The random crashes. Just be running around/fighting and bang I'm back at my desktop screaming in vent "I crashed invis me please".

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill add "item polishing" to the list, i was shocked when i logged on classic client today, this must be the main reason why our eyes start bleeding after playing for a couple hours... Damn! Give me more ideas

MM/MINT

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Pinco's and window's 10

Apparently there is a glitch that if you open a book (i.e. Spell book,Rune book) the client will crash. ------a work around is to make sure when using Pinco's you open the client as an administrator.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco's and window's 10

Apparently there is a glitch that if you open a book (i.e. Spell book,Rune book) the client will crash. ------a work around is to make sure when using Pinco's you open the client as an administrator.
Ill stick to EC bugs in this post, but yeah i agree i had to stop playing pinco for a while now after installing win10 :(

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco's and window's 10

I've not had this problem myself since upgrading to Windows 10 but then I have my shortcut set to run as admin already. #poweruser

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you put in there about the animated objects not being visible? Like I haven't seen some of my Fountains of Life in Years. I just happen to know where they are.... usually.
Never seen anything as such, but ive heard some players complaining about it... Added thx

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Devs seem to be investing more efforts cleaning their own mess in publish 93,
they have also come to fix one problem twice this time lol !!!
bugs.png
but who cares about the old important bugs?! no-one