• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is Aion?

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A while ago I was trying to figure out what exactly Aion was then I stumbled upon the official re-launched site and found this guide that explained this upcoming game.

Take a look.. What is Aion?

I'll I say is...:gee: I can fly and pwn.
There's also aionsource.com, an excellent source for old and new information pertaining to Aion: The Tower of Eternity as well as a solid community. Hands down, one of the best sources for everything Aion, and definitely worth checking out.

The official European Aion website had some in-game music clips, but I noticed that it's been changed and omitted, or perhaps it's tucked away somewhere else, but I'm too inebriated to look for it. :shots:

A

Angelipity35

What I like in Aion is the character creation.

You could practically create a dwarf, or an elf, or a bubble-head.

LOL. :party:

A

alidan

there are many infos in 3zoom, i know the aion infos from it

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to ninja such an old thread but, does anyone on the forum play this? Good game at all? One of the few online games that I have never bothered to try.