• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AUCTION, Sick weapons. 30 splinters, fc1 war forks. no reserve mostly

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
it is auction now,

it will end at 12/11/2015 friday 9 pm est.

reserves :

9-30 splinter fork - 350m
10 - fc1 war fork - 500m
11- bokuto - 550
14- waki : 90m

Attachments

Last edited:

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
u know guys if i put 9 on to vendor for 175, it doesnt stay longer than 1 hour? so why do you offer 100-150-160, i am "just" wondering.

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
u know guys if i put 9 on to vendor for 175, it doesnt stay longer than 1 hour? so why do you offer 100-150-160, i am "just" wondering.
Because the demand and price for disarm weapons decreased dramatically since the patch. Things are selling for a fraction of what they were worth a few months ago, and that likely isn't going to change.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
get ready for auction, i'll add some more items tomorrow and turn it into auction. u can now start bidding actually.

smalll update : reserves for bokuto and war fork are 500m.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
it is auction now,

it will end at 11/12/2015 9 pm est.

Hey @del55 im guessing you meant 12/12/2015?
Just wanted to make you aware that this is already over if not...;)

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
7. 30m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk