• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Christmas box and tree colors SPOILERS!!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the RNG dosnt like me.
did one shard and got 100% white ones, haha

think ill take a break and come back later and see if the RNG Hate has moved on to another!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got three in a row after that one and stopped lol.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have these boxes on Chessy, others scattered around various shards.

Boxes.png

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran

Rather than me posting ones I have never seen before, is there a thread with them listed from past holidays? I tried using search in holiday trading and rares, but had no luck. Probably how I am wording my search...

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
we are looking for 8 new rare colors of boxes.

here are the 8 rare boxes from 2014 year, i dont have a pic of last years 8.

here are the normal color of boxes.

for the plants there is suppose to be 1 white plus 8 other rare colors, so we are looking for 9 colors in total.

from the above posts of plants so far i see 6 of the rare colors - i cant id hue them as i dont have them.... any of them yet.
  1. green
  2. black
  3. pink
  4. orange
  5. blue-pinkish
  6. orange

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I count 7 color trees above from posts. Also not feeling that those 8 boxes are right?

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Mine where all white.. I was wondering if you had to click on em or something to change color.. Oh well!!! Cleaning points in a few years :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine where all white.. I was wondering if you had to click on em or something to change color.. Oh well!!! Cleaning points in a few years :)
No, the non-white ones are just rare spawned when you redeem your gift token. I've had the RNG get me too some gift cycles. It's a real bummer.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
STupid question maybe but where do i get the Xmas boxes? They dont spawn in your backpack anymore?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
STupid question maybe but where do i get the Xmas boxes? They dont spawn in your backpack anymore?
You get a token in your backpack. Double click it to pick a gift.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what to what to dooooo.... claim over 100 trees and maybe get a couple or 3 nice colours worth xxx gold and 97-98 white ones [worthless]

or claim manaquins always good for 500k plus...... 500k x 100....mmmmm

what to doo ...what to doooooooooooooo

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what to what to dooooo.... claim over 100 trees and maybe get a couple or 3 nice colours worth xxx gold and 97-98 white ones [worthless]

or claim manaquins always good for 500k plus...... 500k x 100....mmmmm

what to doo ...what to doooooooooooooo
Well now they are worth 50k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ye u choose a gift then get the box... the rare boxes are were the lolly will be

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well now they are worth 50k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well will anyone pick anything but the trees ...after a dozen runebooks of course....hehheheehhe

oh then theres the rare rare chance if u pick the foil thing ma chig... thats gonna be like 1 in a 1000...lolz

just saying its a dilema////// i know what im picking beacuse iam a holiday collector and this is me... full sets of xmas gift from day 1..;)

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like the rarity of the colored ones. went through 100 chars and got 2 colored trees

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
well will anyone pick anything but the trees ...after a dozen runebooks of course....hehheheehhe

oh then theres the rare rare chance if u pick the foil thing ma chig... thats gonna be like 1 in a 1000...lolz

just saying its a dilema////// i know what im picking beacuse iam a holiday collector and this is me... full sets of xmas gift from day 1..;)
you dont get the runebooks you get a recipe for making them with your scribe, so you only need one per shard.
then one pick for the chocolates cause you get all 3 recipes when you pick that one.
that leaves all the rest to go between the manikins and the trees.

but yes, im in the same boat, i use a LOT of manikins but just how many more might i need......

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye its a dilema for sure.... lolz.....i need all the trees for sure.. i need the set... but ill prob have to buy at least 4-5-6 if it is a full 8 set- maybe its more .... kinda guessing out 100/150 id get 2-3 maybe 4 tops if u get lucky ....

flip side claim the manakins sell them 500k plus - they were more like a 1m b4 the gifts .... x100/x150 per account and fund the buying of the 8 plants....

lordy lordy....

then i could reopen another account with full chars on every shard.... lordy... another dilema ....lolz... 10 bucks buys me another 6 x 25 shards tokens..

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
going to sleep on it for a day or two... still collecting them to be fair on limited play time....

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
you dont get the runebooks you get a recipe for making them with your scribe, so you only need one per shard.
then one pick for the chocolates cause you get all 3 recipes when you pick that one.
that leaves all the rest to go between the manikins and the trees.

but yes, im in the same boat, i use a LOT of manikins but just how many more might i need......
That's pretty much what I did, picked 1 runic atlas, and 1 cooking recipes one. Luckly the characters to use them are on separate accounts. All my other picks went to Trees, to be honest, I have enough manikins.