• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG! No Runes or Blank Scrolls!!

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because of the new Runebook Atlas', there is no blank runes or blank scrolls - They're all sold out! OMG! We need unlimited runes and scrolls.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Have you tried the many other magic shops in the realm?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a lot of nostalgia for old school shards, well this was what it was like: mages camping out magic shops like it was black friday to buy up those 10 reagents the vendors offered! :D

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On GL, im looking all over, rarely finding runes, hardly ever finding scrolls
Try in Britain on GL. I just bought 100 runes without any problem. Scrolls were in stock as well.

Also, if you're a mage, you can go to Wind and buy from the multiple mage shops (and the library) there.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2015-12-01 (1).png with all the Tram/Fel/Tok/Malas/ places to buy them, i imagine there are some for sale somewhere, plus eventually they will all be at 999. i cannot imagine someone buying all the runes out when it hits 999 on them. and i think there is a gypsy camp or 2 that sell them in ilshenar, including the permanent settlements down at the desert outposts.

plenty at the gypsy camp at compasssion. just say "ilshenar mint" at the nearest crystal portal. all three fortune tellers were in stock.

Last edited:

Lord Obsidian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
There's a lot of nostalgia for old school shards, well this was what it was like: mages camping out magic shops like it was black friday to buy up those 10 reagents the vendors offered! :D
In the early morning hours, when business at the mage shops eventually calmed down a bit, large amounts of reagents were finally available: Led by a feeling of relief and a good portion of greed, one tried to buy all the reagents one could afford in one go - only to have the reagents fall down to the floor due to overweight, free for anyone else to grab! *g*

TonsOfReagents.png

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one tried to buy all the reagents one could afford in one go - only to have the reagents fall down to the floor due to overweight, free for anyone else to grab! *g*
Used get a lot of regs that way. I miss the days of hanging out on the Brit Trammel Inn and grab the items players would leave on the floor thinking they were leaving them for another of their characters. Lots of e-tears when I would pick them up and then either keep them or sell them back :) ...la