• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any hope to recover a decayed item?

Dabloon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I moved from one house to another recently and went through the exercise of releasing and re locking everything down. When I logged in the next day my Chest of Sending from the Gothic them pack was missing and I assume I forgot to lock it down.

I sent an email to support but did not get a response. Is there any hope to recover it? It was the only reason I got the theme pack. It seems they could verify the account had the pack and that I no longer have the item.

Thanks.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I moved from one house to another recently and went through the exercise of releasing and re locking everything down. When I logged in the next day my Chest of Sending from the Gothic them pack was missing and I assume I forgot to lock it down.

I sent an email to support but did not get a response. Is there any hope to recover it? It was the only reason I got the theme pack. It seems they could verify the account had the pack and that I no longer have the item.

Thanks.
Unfortunately.... no there is no way to recover that item if it decayed. The policy has always been that the GM's and developers will not replace decayed items, even if they were purchased for real money as part of a theme pack like the Gothic one. Sorry.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If your on Atlantic I would gladly give you a new chest of sending! Just send me a pm :)

Dabloon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I appreciate the offer but I am not on Atlantic and I just have a problem with the principle of this policy.

Thank you for the response and explanation.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry, it can't be replaced because there's no way to tell if it actually decayed or you sold it or gave it away - Not that I think you did, but others would if this was a possible way to get more of them, repeatedly.

Just in case, have you checked the house's moving crate?

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost two soul stones that decayed, I paged a gm just to see if they could help. The gm came and it was kinda funny seeing them do what they did, it's like they went underground to search for the soulstones, but I think they decayed by time he got there. I disappointed but this was my own fault as to why it happened. I was thankful that the gm came at at least looked though.