• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Garden of Lost Souls

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Garden of Lost Souls is located in Makato-Jima, Tokuno (30 9N 34 39W). If you have lost a soul stone or soul stone fragment, it might be there!

All unnamed stones with no skill on it are scattered throughout the Garden. The security is set to anyone. If the stone belongs to you and you try to use it you will get the message telling you that you must be in a safe place to use it. If it doesn't belong to you, you will get a message saying it is account bound and does not belong to you.

The second floor contains boxes with named soul stones and fragments. The boxes are locked down and the security is set to anyone.

The third floor contains boxes with unnamed soul stones and fragments that have a skill on them. These boxes are also locked down and set to anyone.

If you locate a stone or stones that belongs to you, leave a message on the bulletin board or a private message here. In order to claim a stone, please be prepared to prove it is yours by retrieving or placing a skill on it.

If you have stones to donate, please leave them in the mailbox. Many thanks to all the contributors who have dropped off lost soul stones. Hopefully, at least some can be returned to their owners.

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I can say with all sincerity that I am truly grateful to Miri, Mum, and all the others who have helped make the Sonoma Soulstone Garden possible...even if just by returning lost soulstones instead of turning them in for points. I was able to retrieve one of my main accounts' soulstones -- found it right there in the garden -- it was only the third or fourth one I clicked on. It's helped me get back on my feet in UO after a very long absence, so I could start playing and building my characters again.

Thanks again, Miri!