• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Parry] 60 Parry or 60 Bushido

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm making a cut down sampire but only have space to put points in one of these skills - question is, which? Everything I fight will be discorded, so I assume Bushido for Honour and increased damage is going to be more beneficial than a small bump in defense from Parry?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Music
120 Disco
100 Necro
80 Chivalry
60 ???

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'd actually go with Spirit Speak, then you can use Wraith Form, Curse Weapon, bond two Bake Kitsunes to use with a Dark Wolf. As you're going with real skill on the Bard skill you'll also be able to sustain the Mana for Despair/Tribulation easier.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think i would get myself a pair of juwels with like +30 music, +30 disco...and when the boss/whatever u are hunting is discoed..then i would swap to something nice...and i would spend those +60 skill points somewhere else.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a side note, u cant call the char a sampire unless you actually have bushido..