• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for a rune library

Herp!

Journeyman
With Genesis having finally cleared out all of his lovely runes.... is there any place an old explorer could start his rune collection back up? Or am I going to have to manually run through and set up a rune library in my house on the south edge of luna? Ran into another player who had just returned looking for the same thing. I had the runes he needed, but there has to be something more out there.. I just wanted a rune to the balron room in hythloth (it's been a long time, this may be the wrong dungeon entirely) without having to run all the way through that horrible dungeon on my puny bardmage. If I have to, I will gladly spend the hours necessary to set this up, just wanted something to at least get started. I've got all the crafting, money, and skill.. just not enough time in the day with running peerless after peerless trying to gear. I quit shortly after the power scroll expansion & have been playing off and on the past 5 years leeching off of the Genesis archives without thinking to make my own runes! D: I've also no clue where to start other than make 100s of runebooks and wooden benches.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a library outside the west exit of the bank, on the right, that belongs to TMC. There is also another one that is on the SE side, used to be owned an run by Thunder, now owned by someone else but still there and available (last I was there anyway). I also have a small one outside of Skara, just west of the Hedgemaze. Might check around in all three, Im sure some may have runes that others don't. =)