• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Kinights Rest Yule Bards Night

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please join us on Saturday December 20th at 9pm By the Eastern Skies as the Knights Rest present their Yule Bards Night.

Bring along your favorite Yule themed song, story or Poem t0 share with the house for a chance to win one of three prizes and the admiration of your friends gathered.

First prize-500,ooo gold pieces
Second prize-250,000 gold pieces
Third Prize-150,000 gold pieces

There will also be a prize offered for the most festively dressed.

We hope to see you there*

The Knights Rest is Located in the Village of Aegis-the first clearing south of the Yew Trammel moongate.

The Knights Rest-Come for the Merriment, stay because you, um -forgot your way home.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon, i'd like to double up your prizes since you anticipated my asking all the current governors to host a bard's night this term. I'll probably be a little late as the company party is that night but I look forward to it.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds great Thom

So, per Thom's generous offer the prizes are now as follows

First Prize 1 million gold pieces
Second Prize-500,000 gold pieces
Third Prize-250.000 gold pieces

And I will be offering a prize of 1 million gold pieces for most festively dressed.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to all who showed up tonight and to Inkboy for his generous additions to the prizes for the night.

Do not worry if you could not make it folks, we all have busy lives, and this time of year makes it even more hectic. You were all there in spirit.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Governor Lucidity would like to post her regrets for missing this last week and offer payment for bards willing to play during the Winter's Ball. Date and time to be announced.
Those fine men and women of musical talent and poetry please contact me on behalf of the Governor. She is paying each bard 2 million gold for the nights work.
More information upon request.