• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

why doesnt chessy have 2 drops per month?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im trying to understand, are they paid as a team? (i know many events both ems are on at same time)

generally its 1 drop per EM per month, but i suppose if broadsword is only paying the price of 1 EM maybe thats why there is only one drop per month, not the normal 1 drop per EM.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
:bdh: Just why?

It has been stated many times previously that Chessy EM's do events based on content not bling. Events and EM's were never put into place to provide pixel crack. They are to bring players together in events that are out of the ordinary. If there are drops, great, if not, just enjoy the event. If you have issues, please take it up with Mesanna by emailing her at [email protected] or [email protected]

If you do not like the Chessy EM's you are free to not attend them and visit other shards. EM Events, especially drops, are not guaranteed with your 12.99 per month.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
im trying to understand, are they paid as a team? (i know many events both ems are on at same time)

generally its 1 drop per EM per month, but i suppose if broadsword is only paying the price of 1 EM maybe thats why there is only one drop per month, not the normal 1 drop per EM.
[IMO] Chesapeake Item drops normally correlate with the event storyline. So if the event doesn't have a item in the storyline that is relevant then one is not given out. Chesapeake EMs spend most of their time and energy on building RP Characters and storylines that are Creative and done in Great Detail. Many have come to expect (even demand) this over pixel crack (Not a slam to Rare collectors because I LOVE Pixel crack)