• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Rabbit (Pink)

BuzzTB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have to get a screen shot yet, but curious about the rarity of a rabbit (Pink).

I have not played in 6 years and started back 2 days ago. I was looking through my stable when I saw a rabbit listed.

Wondering why I would have a rabbit in the stable, well we use to battle all kinds of odd pets back in the day, I claimed her and found she was pink, purplish.

I believe it was Spring or Easter of 2007.

I figured 6 years it might be a rare pet.

Plus losing my house and all its contents I may need to part with the pet if it is a collectible.

Thanks in advance,

Fortune Tereg of Atlantic

EDIT: Sorry I just noticed I did not post this in the main tamer forum section.

My apologizes

BuzzTB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
No info on this rabbit? I have not found any details, other than mentions of them selling at 50 mil. That would be amazing since I am just returning after 6 years.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, since I've had my little bunnies I've never tried selling any so I'm honestly not sure. I'm not sure if you'd get more than 50mil for one, but you might if you got the rare colour. Which I believe looks like this...

Might be worth having a bonded bunny with you at the bank and see if anyone makes you an offer :) Or you could try an auction with a safe reserve and see what happens.

Wenchy

BuzzTB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have had a lot of comments from around the banks, but nothing from other tamers.

Mine is a little darker than the one you have pictured.

I googled it and was unable to find any info for the event they came from.

Do you know of a link that shows the spring event the bunnies came from? I was curious on how many different hues there were.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most chicks have a pink rabbit in their closets and deny any knowledge of it.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've sold a few of my pink/purple rabbits and have seem go up for auction with no buyers. Most people ask around 25mil for them.

BuzzTB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've sold a few of my pink/purple rabbits and have seem go up for auction with no buyers. Most people ask around 25mil for them.
That is a price I could live with. :) Coming back to UO after 6 years I am broke haha.

Thanks for the feedback.

BuzzTB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Been awhile and not one in game offer.

No interest other than a few laughs around the banks.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww, poor bunny! I'd be tempted to keep it and try selling just before valentines day or easter. There might be more interest for cute pink fluffy bunnies around those holidays :)

Wenchy

BuzzTB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The taming community does not seem to be as active as I thought it would be since returning.

I guess everyone has their rare color Cu Sidhe, or black Frenzied Ostard, or whatever the kids are riding these days. haha

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the bunnies were from a period of time around Easter years ago when they spawned. Pretty sure they only turned it on for one year. I tamed 2 or 3 when event happened. Just had to keep killing rabbits til a rare one spawned. There was at least two neon hues. Always wished they would turn it back on for a short time.

BuzzTB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Finally sold my pink rabbit. Just walking around and someone spotted it. I sold it for 35 mil. I think I could have got a lot more, but a bystander kept whispering in the buyers ear.

I am pretty sure I could have got the 50 mil I joked about.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was an Easter event and for the period of it, ALL rabbits were a different colour and at the time PINK was supposed to be the rare colour. So people spent time searching for and taming the rare pink ones. Taming was not required so anyone could own them. A couple of my chars have one of the pink ones in the stable. However it occurred to me at the time that as the colour of ALL rabbits was temporarily different to also tame and keep a couple of the ordinary ones. I still have all my rabbits and I would bet that what were intended to be the ordinary ones are now a lot rarer than the pink.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally sold my pink rabbit. Just walking around and someone spotted it. I sold it for 35 mil. I think I could have got a lot more, but a bystander kept whispering in the buyers ear.

I am pretty sure I could have got the 50 mil I joked about.
Lol, really? I have a Pink Rabbit on one of my chars, and it's even fully trained with 125 STR/DEX/INT, and GM Wrest/Tact/Resist/Anat. Wonder how much it'd go for.