• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) the lindee and moloki variaty hour

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodness, no. But he enjoys a strict, wholesome kosher diet, except when certain people feed him the rinds off the bacon that they illicitly smuggle into my house (don't you dare try to lie to me, Alouenikah, I've seen you!)

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leendi i know you know was me that smuggled the bacon, on acount of i offered you some and you ate such!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I want for Christmas is for somebody to tell me what in God's name happened to Tarrant. How did he switch overnight from Nicholas the Old to Nicky T of the Twink Patrol? One day I was appreciating a fine vintage, the next I was a cradle-snatcher! Bloody hell!

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh my god you two!! *uses his mystical Ilshenari magic to lock them in the thread again* and you arent coming out until you are very sory for what you do

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molokha, your bloody elf has started hoarding treasure in the privy room again. I was trying to relieve myself like a normal person when I suddenly felt accusing eyes upon me, he's pinned up half a dozen stolen oil paintings behind the door and it is extremely unsettling. Make him stop or I'll put you both on a one-way flight to Easter Island.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have adopted a child.

The Ilshenari watches it with hungry eyes, so I have locked it in my attic. I am its mother now.

*coos*

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My child has left home and taken to the sky to become an independent adult.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(OOC: I actually rescued that semi-baby pigeon IRL the other day, he spent some recuperation time in my apartment and last night he regained his powers of flight and departed via my kitchen window. A happy ending!)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for clarifying. It's a head and not the other end.
*visibly relaxes*