• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Kid Chaos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Nice! Thank you sir :grin: Looking forward to it

Also, I sent you a nice donation a couple months ago... it was well worth it. Can't play UO without your UI.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beta 7 is out!

Changelog:

• Added the action "Retrieve Item" that retrieve a locked down item from your home.
  • Now you can disable the paperdoll background from user settings.
  • Fixed a glitch on the chat baloon image.
  • Vice and Virtue gump is no longer affected by the scale/alpha mode.
  • Added the center screen text "Treat!" for the halloween trick or treat system.
  • Fixed a problem that may cause the client to disconnect.
  • Fixed a problem with the containers that sometimes may appear outside the visible area.
  • Now the vice and virtue battle message will be in red.
  • The vice and virtue "battle begins..." message will show a center screen text.
  • Fixed a bug that prevents to use/drop items into a container inside another container.
  • Backpack position is now saved correctly.
  • Item charges/uses are now correctly displayed while using legacy item properties.
  • Fixed the blessed for recognition for the item properties. Now the blessed sign will not be red if the character name matches.
  • The "Owned by ..." property now is correctly hidden if you are the owner and the blessed sign is no longer red if the character name matches.
  • Fixed a bug that makes the properties window extremely big when near the right border of the screen.
  • Added an option to toggle the names and healthbars on the map.
  • Party healthbars positions now is restored correctly.
  • Now when you create hotbars, they start to appears from the top to the bottom of the game window, then they'll start to appear slightly on the right until you reach a certain distance, after that the hotbars starts to appear from the starting position.
  • Fixed the legacy properties order.
  • Legacy properties now shows the total resist (if is greater than 0).
  • The chat channels color now are saved correctly and each character has its own color list.
  • Targeting a mobile with the paperdoll open, won't close and reopen it again.
  • EC PlaySound now throws an error message when it fails to send a bug report.
  • The animal lore gump now recognizes correctly the tamed animals.
  • Removed the 16 chars limit from the pet rename system.
  • Fixed a bug with the vendor search maps that uses to render the backpack unusable when you have the atlas closed.
  • Added a new custom waypoints system:
    • All the waypoints you have created previously to this patch will not be shown anymore.
    • This new system has much better performance than the old one.
    • The waypoints you create will be only visible by the character who created it.
  • Viewing the waypoints data now shows the correct icon.
  • Waypoints of SoS now are removed more slowly so you won't accidentally remove one by dragging the SoS around your backpack.
  • SoS now asks to create the waypoint just if you don't have a waypoint for that SoS, otherwise it gives you the option to locate it or magnetize the compass.
  • The Location Finder now can find any location on any map correctly.
  • The context menu of the vendor search map "Open Map" now will locate the place on the atlas instead of opening a course map.
  • Item properties now shows the player's subtitle correctly.
  • The bulk-order auto-fill function now works properly.
  • Added a failsafe to the bulk-order auto-fill function that automatically restore the target if somehow disappears.
  • If you disable the loot sort on a corpse, the setting will be remembered for all corpses.
  • Now you can set the size of all the chat fonts at once.
  • The virtue gump tooltips now works correctly.
  • Fixed a bug on the finders keepers system that prevents to save certain items.
  • Picking up an item on container list view won't reset the scroll position any longer.
  • Cu-Sidhes now shows healing instead of poisoning on the new animal lore gump.
  • Buffs/Debuffs won't pop over everything anymore.
  • Fixed a bug that prevents the target window position from being saved correctly.
  • Fixed a bug that prevents EC PlaySound to play the same sound more times in a row.
  • Added the option to disable caps on the item properties.
  • Improved the context menus.
  • Added the option to turn off the auto-toggle war mode.
  • Fixed a bug that prevents to open the backpack in rare cases.
  • Fixed the city loyalty and title selection of the character sheet.
  • Added the action "Gather Seeds" to gather all the seeds from a plant.
  • Added the action "Gather Resources" to gather all the resources from a plant.
  • Windows locations now will be restored inside the visible area if they go outside.
  • Removed the "Use English Names" option in english language. It also gets disabled by default if you are using english.
  • Fixed a bug that makes the crafting tool gump crash if the english names are active.
  • Legacy item properties now shows the engrave text under the item name with the right engrave color.
  • Legacy item properties now colors the "Lost Item" tag and the "Artifact" tag (like legendary artifact).
  • Fixed the imbuing intensity informations on item properties.
  • Added a loading screen before reloading the interface after changing settings and on login.
  • Now on the container settings, you can customize the cascade direction between: topleft, topright, bottomleft, bottomright or random. Each direction represent a corner of the game area where the cascade will start.
  • Restored the description on items.
  • Legacy properties now shows the comma on numbers.
  • "Bones" are now correctly recognized as corpses.
  • Fixed a minor issue with the legacy item properties frame color.
  • Talismans, Spellbooks, Musical Instruments and the arcane focus won't show the unravel colors anymore.
  • Arcane focus strength bonus cap is now correct.
  • The veteran reward "ok/cancel" gump is now more festive.
  • The profile cleaner now removes more useless data from old profiles.
  • Chat font type and size now are saved correctly.
  • Added a new gump for the Clean Up Britannia.
  • The dafault rune name on runebooks now uses a bold font.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco

Some bugs for you...

Hunting permits don't show weights once you use them on a kill, the default client does show the weight.

When you right click the playsound icon in the task bar and choose Sound Manager, you get a .NET error:

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details.  The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'ListViewEx, Version=1.0.1753.24378, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'ListViewEx, Version=1.0.1753.24378, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'ListViewEx, Version=1.0.1753.24378, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
   at ECPlaySound.SoundManager.InitializeComponent()
   at ECPlaySound.SoundManager..ctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at ECPlaySound.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
   at ECPlaySound.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_SoundManager()
   at ECPlaySound.PlaySound.SoundManagerToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Also, I've been seeing the dialogue box that whines about playsound not running pops up then quickly vanishes A LOT. Its just there and gone, but the UI is checking way, way, way too often.

Slayer buff/debuff icons get stuck a lot when changing slayers.

Edit: You also can't report bugs from within the UI anymore, you get a pop up (it pops up behind the UO window) that says the email couldn't be sent.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco

Some bugs for you...

Hunting permits don't show weights once you use them on a kill, the default client does show the weight.

When you right click the playsound icon in the task bar and choose Sound Manager, you get a .NET error:

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details.  The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'ListViewEx, Version=1.0.1753.24378, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'ListViewEx, Version=1.0.1753.24378, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'ListViewEx, Version=1.0.1753.24378, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
   at ECPlaySound.SoundManager.InitializeComponent()
   at ECPlaySound.SoundManager..ctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at ECPlaySound.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
   at ECPlaySound.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_SoundManager()
   at ECPlaySound.PlaySound.SoundManagerToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Also, I've been seeing the dialogue box that whines about playsound not running pops up then quickly vanishes A LOT. Its just there and gone, but the UI is checking way, way, way too often.

Slayer buff/debuff icons get stuck a lot when changing slayers.

Edit: You also can't report bugs from within the UI anymore, you get a pop up (it pops up behind the UO window) that says the email couldn't be sent.
The first is a missing file, update the patcher and the missing file should be available on the setup package. I'm updating the files online, so if you need to download it again use the dropbox version, the others will be available again when they finish the upload (2-3 hours probably...)

the warning of the missing playsound uses a random timer but if you are using multiple clients it happens, especially if you are using a slow hard drive... there is no fix for that.

the stuck slayer is a client problem that sometimes fails to read the properties of the items you wearing and keeps the old data. There is no fix for that.

the bug report requires your pc to send mails so tha antivirus/firewall could block it. Also there might be some latency and the system goes in timeout failing to send it. In both cases I can't do anything about it...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the warning of the missing playsound uses a random timer but if you are using multiple clients it happens, especially if you are using a slow hard drive... there is no fix for that.
The box is just there for a split second, then gone. But it can happen several times a minute. I'm running UO and Win 8.1 off an SSD, so lag isn't an issue...I can assure you that my hardware is more than capable of running UO :p Might I suggest having it not do the check so often? Once every 5 mins or so would be overkill...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The box is just there for a split second, then gone. But it can happen several times a minute. I'm running UO and Win 8.1 off an SSD, so lag isn't an issue...I can assure you that my hardware is more than capable of running UO :p Might I suggest having it not do the check so often? Once every 5 mins or so would be overkill...
it's not a matter of timing, just a problem of having multiple clients that checks the program at the same time overriding each other...

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please consider adding more font styles. I found a link to a copied pixel-by-pixel version of the classic but do not know how to add it to the list in Pincos. Help anyone!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please consider adding more font styles. I found a link to a copied pixel-by-pixel version of the classic but do not know how to add it to the list in Pincos. Help anyone!
adding more font is a mess. The classic font is already in there, is called avatar...

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
adding more font is a mess. The classic font is already in there, is called avatar...
I must be missing something. When I open the "overhead chat font" tab it only has Default, Neue Text, MyriadPro, [blank?], and something in a different language. Help please!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must be missing something. When I open the "overhead chat font" tab it only has Default, Neue Text, MyriadPro, [blank?], and something in a different language. Help please!
make sure the UI is installed correctly, there are a tons of fonts available...

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
make sure the UI is installed correctly, there are a tons of fonts available...
I have the UI Patcherfull but i cant get it to "install" i copied it to the UI folder and it comes up in the UO menu, but thats about it.

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the UI Patcherfull but i cant get it to "install" i copied it to the UI folder and it comes up in the UO menu, but thats about it.
I got the patcher to work and update accordingly. Still only have 4 fonts tho :(

Last edited:

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did do everything that it says in the guide. But the fonts don't come up.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did do everything that it says in the guide. But the fonts don't come up.
for each chat channel there is at least 20 fonts available, make sure you are using my UI by having EC playsound active or it will switch to default...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really a game breaking problem. When you add "splintering" from the "hit spell" menu on the vendor search gump there is no little box to let you add a % in.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@ Pinco A couple things..

1) when logging into a character, I sometimes get the loading UI graphic for a really long time. It appears to be opening and closing my backpack repeatedly, but otherwise not doing anything else obvious, and I can't do anything while this is going on. This randomly happens to both old characters (who have logged in just fine before) as well as brand new characters.

2) Can the default volume for the playsound music and heartbeat please be reduced to say, 30%? 100% is EAR SPLITTING when using a headset and logging in for the first time on a character. 30% is still more than enough to overwhelm the other sounds in UO. A way to turn the music off completely via the playsound app itself would be nice as well (so we don't have to constantly do it on each and every character)

Thanks!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Pinco A couple things..

1) when logging into a character, I sometimes get the loading UI graphic for a really long time. It appears to be opening and closing my backpack repeatedly, but otherwise not doing anything else obvious, and I can't do anything while this is going on. This randomly happens to both old characters (who have logged in just fine before) as well as brand new characters.

2) Can the default volume for the playsound music and heartbeat please be reduced to say, 30%? 100% is EAR SPLITTING when using a headset and logging in for the first time on a character. 30% is still more than enough to overwhelm the other sounds in UO. A way to turn the music off completely via the playsound app itself would be nice as well (so we don't have to constantly do it on each and every character)

Thanks!
the long loading process is related to the default chat that sometimes does not trigger certain events so the whole UI fails to load and reloads several times...

the volume can be changed from the user settings and also from the windows mixer.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the long loading process is related to the default chat that sometimes does not trigger certain events so the whole UI fails to load and reloads several times...
So its just going to be a random occurrence?

the volume can be changed from the user settings and also from the windows mixer.
Riiiight... but the volume defaults at 100% and that's just WAY TOO LOUD. I'm usually in vent, which makes turning off/down the master volume a poor choice. I know I'm not alone in thinking the default volume for the UI's music is unacceptably loud.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So its just going to be a random occurrence?
yes it's random, but if you find a specific setting that cause it let me know :p

Riiiight... but the volume defaults at 100% and that's just WAY TOO LOUD. I'm usually in vent, which makes turning off/down the master volume a poor choice. I know I'm not alone in thinking the default volume for the UI's music is unacceptably loud.
That depends also by your audio card and headphones, some are more powerful than others, so you should keep it at 100% and use a lower volume on the windows mixer for EC Playsound and it will always be ok :D

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That depends also by your audio card and headphones, some are more powerful than others, so you should keep it at 100% and use a lower volume on the windows mixer for EC Playsound and it will always be ok :D
I lowered the mixer setting, though haven't tested it while wearing a headset yet.

Playsound has to have played a sound for it to even appear in the mixer, which might confuse some people.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak Any chance that the chat line could be made configurable by the UI? The half-see-through nature of the current one makes reading what you've typed difficult sometimes.

Chaim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I hopped on test to check out the new currency system. On the player trade window I don't see the option to give them gold. Am I missing something?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hopped on test to check out the new currency system. On the player trade window I don't see the option to give them gold. Am I missing something?
the UI is not updated for the new publish and still requires a long time before it will be...

Chaim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The only thing I noticed was the trade window gold not showing. Are there other things that might be an issue?

I use EC and your custom UI and love it, specially for maps. I don't trade with many people in person anyway so waiting for an update isn't going to kill me.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing I noticed was the trade window gold not showing. Are there other things that might be an issue?

I use EC and your custom UI and love it, specially for maps. I don't trade with many people in person anyway so waiting for an update isn't going to kill me.
there is a lot to do, like the mastery book that makes no sense (why all the skills abilities are mixed up in 1 book without any separator or anthing?), about 40 icons for all the mastery spells, all the craftable items to be added to the crafting gump and the healthbar issues added with the "fix" arrived with the publish...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there is a lot to do, like the mastery book that makes no sense (why all the skills abilities are mixed up in 1 book without any separator or anthing?), about 40 icons for all the mastery spells, all the craftable items to be added to the crafting gump and the healthbar issues added with the "fix" arrived with the publish...
It sounds like the masteries are going to take the longest due to the art... Why not release fixes the other issues, especially the healthbars, and then tackle the mastery book? We really don't need it to all come out at once, especially when there are play-stopping issues.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sounds like the masteries are going to take the longest due to the art... Why not release fixes the other issues, especially the healthbars, and then tackle the mastery book? We really don't need it to all come out at once, especially when there are play-stopping issues.
the healthbars problem can be solved by enabling the close button from user settings so it's nothing gamebreaking, the rest is all related to TC so there is no hurry...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the healthbars problem can be solved by enabling the close button from user settings so it's nothing gamebreaking, the rest is all related to TC so there is no hurry...
Hi Pinco, Yes this fixes the health bars leaving the screen when I enable the close button. Would it be possible so I can grab a players bar from the mobiles list by holding CTRL though?

At the moment I can only get the bar from the mobiles list using a drag + CTRL if I have this option disabled which of course breaks the bars again.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco, Yes this fixes the health bars leaving the screen when I enable the close button. Would it be possible so I can grab a players bar from the mobiles list by holding CTRL though?

At the moment I can only get the bar from the mobiles list using a drag + CTRL if I have this option disabled which of course breaks the bars again.
I have to rework the all thing in order to do that, so we'll see when I finish (if the devs don't break something else)...

Min

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Did I miss an option to be able to cast by clicking a spell icon in a book? With the latest release I can no longer do that.

Can we use the default UI spell icons? I went through the UI check boxes and could t find an option.

Thanks Pinco, for everything.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I miss an option to be able to cast by clicking a spell icon in a book? With the latest release I can no longer do that.

Can we use the default UI spell icons? I went through the UI check boxes and could t find an option.

Thanks Pinco, for everything.
you can't use default icons, and the ability to cast spells from the book is there, just make sure you are using the latest version of the UI.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can't use default icons, and the ability to cast spells from the book is there, just make sure you are using the latest version of the UI.
No, you cannot cast out of a spellbook. Double clicking a spell doesn't do anything.

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I try to start your UI Patcher I get an error message saying it cannot access the registry key "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT}pincoui". Any help on this? Thanks in advance. Running Win10.

EDIT: Think I fixed it myself b activating the Admin account.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the new recipes and ingredients? The new vicious macaw mobs?

Will the bowcrafting and carpentry vet rewards work?
the new recipes are delivered dec 1st so there is no way to do anything about that.
the veteran rewards are just a minor change that will come with the rest when I'll have access to it...
so in short I don't see anything to update for now :p

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the new recipes are delivered dec 1st so there is no way to do anything about that.
the veteran rewards are just a minor change that will come with the rest when I'll have access to it...
so in short I don't see anything to update for now :p
The recipes can be acquired from the beehives directly in front of the New Haven bank on TC1, mainly via the holiday token. I can get you information about ingredients, should you need it (foil, etc). I can also friend you to a building with the two new tool aggregators if you need it.

Also, there are a few new slayers and one super slayer that were added with ToL that the UI still lacks:

Super:
Eodon Slayer (useful against anything "born" in Eodon)

(Probable) Lessers:
Myrmidex Slayer (good against the ant-types
Eodon Tribe Slayer (good against the current four tribes)
Dinosaur Slayer (good against dinosaurs)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The recipes can be acquired from the beehives directly in front of the New Haven bank on TC1, mainly via the holiday token. I can get you information about ingredients, should you need it (foil, etc). I can also friend you to a building with the two new tool aggregators if you need it.

Also, there are a few new slayers and one super slayer that were added with ToL that the UI still lacks:

Super:
Eodon Slayer (useful against anything "born" in Eodon)

(Probable) Lessers:
Myrmidex Slayer (good against the ant-types
Eodon Tribe Slayer (good against the current four tribes)
Dinosaur Slayer (good against dinosaurs)
the slayers are already in the UI since I've added the support of ToL.
About the rest, the biggest problem is always to get all the item id of all the new items and reagents, and if they are deed I'm going to need all the ids of the multi item. Also there is a new xmas box that I must find in order to make it work with the container grid...