• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiya folks!

EM Autolycus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Autolycus here! I am proud to be your new Event Moderator here on Siege.

I am finally settling in. Getting control of the uoem.net site and everything else I need. I look forward to getting some events posted for you all ASAP, so stay tuned to the town criers, here, and siege.uoem.net for any details.

I can't wait to see the greatest shard, and Void Pool champs, in action! :D

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi there! Will you be putting out shields at moongates and banks to announce meetings and such like Troubadour did? Where should we look for announcements?

EM Autolycus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can continue with the shields, I suppose. I'll try to leave them at Luna and WBB. Nevertheless, I will be posting event announcements to siege.uoem.net first. Town criers in-game, along with those 2 shields, give plenty of in-game notification. Will try to have announcements on Stratics and the Ultima Online page of Facebook.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Town criers are great as well, I noticed your first announcement right away :)

Charles

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Welcome! Just the person I was looking for! I'm back after a 10 year Hiatus. Or so......
The one thing I was looking for was shard interaction!
Thanks