• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To: Gov. Inkboy of Minoc, Governor's Office

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir,

Firstly, a congratulations is in order for your win in Minoc. So congratulations. Secondly, I would love to carve out a bit of your time to sit and talk over our beloved city. I am sure the experiences of a former Governor will prove to benefit you as you experience your own tenancy in that seat.

Please let me know a day and time that is most convenient for you, now that your schedule is filling up. I'd love to show you our family's estate in North Minoc and hope we can meet there.

Sincerely,

Former Gov. Ariana Erikkson,
Born Citizen of Minoc
Regional President of the Trade and Commerce Commission, Minoc

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Lady Ariana Erikkson,

Thank you kindly for your congratulations. I look forward to being part of the legacy you have created and working, with even more vigor, towards the revitalization of our lands.

It is funny you reached out to me, as I was about to reach out to you. Please let me know when you are free to meet and I will make myself available.

There is something I would like to propose to you. Feel free to send a pigeon, dear. Those things are noisy and obnoxious but convenient for getting a meeting planned.

Warm Regards,

IW<>Minoc

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gov. Ink,

I am available today, any time after 3 PM EST. I can be found at the bank of Minoc. You may also reach me via pigeon carrier at post: 628-135-323.

Sincerely,

Former Gov. Ariana Erikkson,
Born Citizen of Minoc
Regional President of the Trade and Commerce Commission, Minoc