• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] So where seems to be the best to farm legendary's?

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exodus? cove prisons? Share you're idea's help the community out! Alot have asked me this question and there's only a few I can think of, Many thanks.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exodus? cove prisons? Share you're idea's help the community out! Alot have asked me this question and there's only a few I can think of, Many thanks.
Maybe start the thread of posting your good spots then? lol

Anyway. Ive seen good resaults from lvl6 and 7 Tmaps!

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe start the thread of posting your good spots then? lol

Anyway. Ive seen good resaults from lvl6 and 7 Tmaps!
Did I not post my good spots lol? Exodus and cove prisons did I not say that?

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well what can i say. I for one took that as questions since you used questionmarks after.
Maybe im just stupid but i didnt understand what you ment.

Sorry bro didnt mean to be rude or anything! :)

Anyway what is Exodus? Wrong?

To answer Christina. I do not like that farming spot at all, or at least not for legendarys.

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well what can i say. I for one took that as questions since you used questionmarks after.
Maybe im just stupid but i didnt understand what you ment.

Sorry bro didnt mean to be rude or anything! :)

Anyway what is Exodus? Wrong?

To answer Christina. I do not like that farming spot at all, or at least not for legendarys.
It's probably the biggest monster in game, you have to farm keys to get in, its the monster that drops the +5 stat scroll. Takes a few of you to do it but.. its drops alot of legendary's even with 0 luck. Would take me forever to explain what you have to do aha so here is a link. :)

http://www.uoguide.com/The_Exodus_Encounter
http://www.uoguide.com/Exodus_Dungeon

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been solo farming fel champ spawns and harrowers, got a few pretty good things. Aside from like 2-3 items I've bought anything you see me sell or wear that is where I farmed it from

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Id suggest to look around farm places, if you see say 2-3 chars farming in a very systematic way - scripting, then thats surely a great place.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
But if you see bergs camping, then its **** cos the berg never gets anything good.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Metal Head I did a few fel tmaps and wasnt tooo impressed. Did a couple lvl 6s and some 5's. Havent got a lvl 7 inawhile to test those. But I was getting better stuff off the greater dragons/ancients than from the chest itself. Just me?

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Metal Head I did a few fel tmaps and wasnt tooo impressed. Did a couple lvl 6s and some 5's. Havent got a lvl 7 inawhile to test those. But I was getting better stuff off the greater dragons/ancients than from the chest itself. Just me?
Honestly The level 5 are not worth doing, I've had a nice few off level 6/7's using max luck, Dragons where not for me - ancients i've not really tried much. I like the tmaps personally.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive said it before but ill stay it again. If youwa nt to hunt anything solo Tmaps has been by far the best for me.
Lvl5 and Lvl6 maps is the best imo. I wonder why you dont like lvl5 @Metal Head ?

I see no diffference in the loot quality at all betwen lvl6 and 5.

Lvl7 i dont like though. They are just more work ofr the same loot.
Spawning 3 Renegade CHangelings just isnt worth the time for me.

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive said it before but ill stay it again. If youwa nt to hunt anything solo Tmaps has been by far the best for me.
Lvl5 and Lvl6 maps is the best imo. I wonder why you dont like lvl5 @Metal Head ?

I see no diffference in the loot quality at all betwen lvl6 and 5.

Lvl7 i dont like though. They are just more work ofr the same loot.
Spawning 3 Renegade CHangelings just isnt worth the time for me.
I have to agree with you, solo t-mapping is the best I've had a few legendary's not loads but a few. I though level 5 loot wasn't as good as level 6? I may be wrong but that was just my opinion, maybe I've just had the crappy level 5's not that I've none many of then mainly level 6's I've been doing. I pulled 4 legendary's from a level 6 today well happy aha!

Last edited:

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
oh damn, off to the locker this evening for some maps haha

also gonna throw this one out there for tamers (my samp gets whooped)

all the bones ya farmed during doom drops, go do the bone daemon (guy who drops gold skulls), soloable with a greater dragon, and drops greater+ items. Usually 1-2 items every 3 kills, and greater takes em down quick.

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You probably seriously just want to kill bosses, it doesn't matter what or where. parox, champs, mel, exod, sty drag, medusa, travesty whatever. The loot was said to be scaled on hit points and any boss with that high of hit points drops a ton of items and it seems to be more quantity loot turn over than anything like with the vortexes. You measured say 1000 vortexes you might get an item and I've seen pretty much the same from everything in the new system, turn over more items faster and you'll get more better ones but its obv more items more chances