• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Event News and Other News

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello, travelers and adventurers.

I have been struggle about posting issue while the Stratics updating their server so couldn't update any news. Although I can post now but I have update my EM blog so you could see event news and other various articles for Korean players.

http://www.ultimaonline.kr

This web will be redirect you to the EM Blog I made and you could see event news on top and how much time left till the event start in right side of the webpage. News article and overview is for Korean players that translated news of UO.com and new features of Publish updates.

For English uses, I am posting English version event news as well so you could understand and read background stories, something you should know before the event.

Thank you.
EM Hanarin