• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I needed a cage for my snake =)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'll be using this too! Thank you for sharing it. Fantastic job. Could even make the display cases dyed for designer cages.

Dixie of Chesapeake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
=) glad yall like it! you can use swamp tiles for gaters ...and if you have rubble dock slabs you can toss those on, to put out a sandy colored goza "then pick dock slab back up" toss in a cactus and you have a nice home for a sand dwelling critter =)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
=) glad yall like it! you can use swamp tiles for gaters ...and if you have rubble dock slabs you can toss those on, to put out a sandy colored goza "then pick dock slab back up" toss in a cactus and you have a nice home for a sand dwelling critter =)
Just a thought, damaged books (from Doom) do this as well, and are way cheaper. Plus they're a little larger than gozas/snow/grass, so they're easier to pick up.