• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General New christmas gifts invisible!

intoxicatedcow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Okay so I have two accounts. Both have SA and High Seas and yet I had problem with my one account the gift boxes would vanish when I got them traded from a friend. So I was stuck with multiple invisible items in my bag, so I paged gm. The first time I just got message that lost items cannot be replaced, I was not paging to get items replaced they were still in my bag taking up my item count! So again paged and finally got gm to come yet he could not do anything. Then I brought up the "enhanced" client and he agreed that would probably fix it, so after downloading the ugliness of the enhanced client it worked and I could see the bags and I went to lock down in my house, now I go back to classic client (omg so nice to be back) and now they are all unusable tiles. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but it didn't sound like anyone else is so I figured I better submit the problem. On my end the only problem is the awesome looking gifts, the boring regular gifts show up just fine. ALSO I can only see 1 of the 4 items in the gift and it is just the deed. I DO NOT RUN ANY 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS, I'M FULLY PATCHED.