• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Doing a shard flybye....Read if interested

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is gonna happen after the 23rd/24th november...prob 1-2 days on each shard

I will be leaving Europa for [added extra shield] Chessy..this ride will be limited as iam taking 200m to chessy for myself....small amount of room approx 50 item space for anyone

from Chessy...... i can route to either pacs/hokuto and gl...200-250 spaces free

I aint fussed...how or indeed if i do any of them...

final destination is Atlantic....then back to Europa...roughly 150 spaces to come back

basically ive added chessy to if anyine wants to get stuff form chessy to any of the other shards or back to europa then now is the time.....free sevice...all i ask is items are bagged with a book ...the book shall have your name and contact number icq..etc and end destination.....

whos having some???? THP 267208357

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 1 item i would like to get to Atlantic. Ask for Wally or ICQ please :) Thank you

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update...

I would like to get 1 item from Europa to Atlantic.
I would also like 4 items from Chessy brought to Europa.

Can provide the items whenever you have time :) Thank you for this service. I'm gratefull.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which server has higher prices ATL or Chessy? I might have a few bits if you havnt gone yet
they the same...atl is highest populous close run then by 4 shards gl ,chez, then in the east asuka and yamato

but to be fair most shards demand atlantic prices now..except the really dead shards that seem to limp by with hardly any shops

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
delayed 24 hours..iam leaving 20.00 wednesday night...icq seems dodgy..getting 3 people ask for a ride but when i reply straight away they show offline...i have no idea but ....my regular icq is 267208357...this is ????

u have 24 hours to use the newer icq which i hate....but works spot on..this number 677 577 087 David

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iam now on chessy from europa and will be here 24/48 hours...at present i have no requests to go to either hokuto, pacs or glakes ....so wont be going unless someone really wants too....let me know???....so next stop is atlantic... then back to europa ....so anything on chessy want taking anywere???

last and final post ....icq 677 577 087 - seems to work the best

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on atlantic...next free jump is back to europa......although if realy needed i detor to pacs/gl or hokuto....but we would have to talk about that...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yo yo ..iam returning on tuesday evening....so make haste with stuff..anyine...iam 100 slots..will bring holiday stuff like empty boxes and soul frag tokens etc etc if u so wish them coming back form atl to europa....its free..i ask for nothing...its free for me so its free for u...just filling space...

have a great day....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
use this icq number pleaze the old one is playing up...new= 677577087

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
back in a 3/4s hour....for pick ups at 20.00 pm uk timeline