• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Huntsman quest

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you may have named some of these animals wrongly 1st of all i got a 20 feet long "eagle" Thats no eagle thats a pterodactyl.
A 24 stone turkey would make a great christmas feast :) where do i get one

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Well, a 24 stone turkey would definitely feed a group... but 336 pounds is a bit high for a turkey. :D
Then again, I can carry 611 stones, which is 8554 pounds, or 3.8 tons... ;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My father used to be an Autobody repair man..... and after fixing a grain wagon for a farmer one time the farmer paid him in livestock... That year for Thanksgiving he showed up with what looked like a large sheep in the back of his truck... It was a 52lb turkey.... We ate good that Thanksgiving! Mom had to drop the rack to the bottom and then it BARELY fit in the Oven.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL MalagAste...I know what you mean. My uncle had a turkey farm and one year we had a turkey so big we had to cut it in half and cook it in 2 ovens..which was NOT the easiest thing in the world to do! We told him NEVER again! Those things get SO big! But fun to hang out with them...they are curious birds, slow and silly looking but friendly most of the time lol.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOL MalagAste...I know what you mean. My uncle had a turkey farm and one year we had a turkey so big we had to cut it in half and cook it in 2 ovens..which was NOT the easiest thing in the world to do! We told him NEVER again! Those things get SO big! But fun to hang out with them...they are curious birds, slow and silly looking but friendly most of the time lol.
Was the biggest thing I'd ever seen... I remember riding with it to it's death. Poor thing. Anyway it sure was yummy but... HUGE. Mom said that was too big and not to do that again... we had leftovers for a WEEK! And my Mom always invited over all her family so we have over 20 people at the house... and it still lasted forever.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Apparently you didn't see "When Turkeys Attack" that aired repeatedly on various Discovery family networks the last week or two (Animal Planet, Destination America, maybe others). Lots of Turkeys attacking people for no reasons, including a UPS driver in a hospital parking lot being chased around vehicles, while the hospital staff laughed their asses off filming and watching from an upper floor. While most of the aggro birds were wild turkeys, some of them were domestics.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Apparently you didn't see "When Turkeys Attack" that aired repeatedly on various Discovery family networks the last week or two (Animal Planet, Destination America, maybe others). Lots of Turkeys attacking people for no reasons, including a UPS driver in a hospital parking lot being chased around vehicles, while the hospital staff laughed their asses off filming and watching from an upper floor. While most of the aggro birds were wild turkeys, some of them were domestics.
No never saw that sounds funny... but OMG... No never been attacked by roving Turkeys. Chickens ..... Yes. Especially the roosters. Mean MF's... My sister had one claw her all the way down the back of her calf. Those things have sharp claws. They do NOT like you to come and take eggs.