• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Anatomy] Damage in PVP

Dennis Wong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1. if the anotomy of 120, is it got 10% more compare with anotomy 100. ? e,g I hurt 10 to player (100 antomy), 12 to player (120 antomy)?

2. damage increase = 100, is it put into the calculation of pvp?

3. is there any cap from damage hurt to the player? (e.g. 35 hp each attack) ?

Thanks professor here for answering

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
1. No. If you have about 280% DI then additional +10% DI gives you 10/(100+280) = 2.6% to damage

2. Yes.

3. No. There is no cap except you use Armor Ignore.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. if the anotomy of 120, is it got 10% more compare with anotomy 100. ? e,g I hurt 10 to player (100 antomy), 12 to player (120 antomy)?

2. damage increase = 100, is it put into the calculation of pvp?

3. is there any cap from damage hurt to the player? (e.g. 35 hp each attack) ?

Thanks professor here for answering
Combat Calculations.. They are all accurate..

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/combat.php

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
just one quetion, how do you do more damage than the 35 with armor ignore? which weapon / attacks i need?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Wouldn't a critical hit from a lightning strike take you over 35 in almost all cases since it deals direct damage?

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Corvin, seriousely?

the reasy why i wanted a real as is:
i dont know much about pvp but everytime i run into pks the make huge amounts of damage in very short time to me WITH my armor on.

and i just would like to know how this works in order to be able to do this also or try to protect me from that...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your biggest issue is damage from dexxers then your best bet is to not get hit. Either run parry, refine up DCI or both if possible. I am pretty low on the totem poll when it comes to pvp but on one shard I play its 99% dexxers. I put parry on my Mystic and switched to a studded suit with refinements and it was a game changer for me.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Armor Ignore is Capped at 35 regardless of weapon. (I cant remember right now but I believe that damage can be increased by certain modifiers like Enemy Of One, Concecrate or Bard Ability Inspire. Also grapes of wrath)

The damage calculations are in the sticky 120 chivalry thread i believe.