• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chosing The Right GD

jumpy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello guys,i would need some help choosing the right Greater Dragon, between 2 of them,that i've just tamed.

Here the the scan:

Greater Dragon #1

Hit Points: 936
Str/Dex/Int: 597 / 60 / 294
Resists: 85 / 88 / 54 / 56 / 72

Skills:
Wrestling: 125.9
Tactics: 118.2
Resist: 105.9
Anatomy: 0
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 117.8
Eval Int: 0
Meditation: 0

Greater Dragon #2

Hit Points: 983
Str/Dex/Int: 602 / 61 / 304
Resists: 82 / 87 / 53 / 60 / 75

Skills:
Wrestling: 116.6
Tactics: 122.3
Resist: 116.3
Anatomy: 0
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 114.3
Eval Int: 0
Meditation: 0

Personally I think that even if the GD #1 is less rated on the calculator,it has best overall props.
(125.9 wrest and 118.2 tact are really good while the second has just 116.6 wrest and 122.3 tactics)
Resistances are pretty the same.
Hp almost 50 of difference.
Dat 597 str imho could be a weakness... but it's balanced with the high wrestling?
What do you think?
Gimme your ideas and advices! Thank you

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few of my pets are stronger but with weaker HPs. I find as long as they do enough damage they can compensate for that.

In this case the first compensates for his HPs with the skills but also some of his resists are higher. So I'd probably choose the first, take him out for a hunt and if he performs well then you can sell the other one.

Wenchy

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
GD #1 is better, mainly because of it's Wrestling, which makes it land hits more often, and makes it harder to hit.