• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple of things with beta

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I wasn't sure whether to post here, I tried to register on the Pincos UI site boards but said not taking new registrations.

Firstly it seems that after a mouseover on a pet, all mouseover info stops appearing.

Secondly, the "enable new layout" option has been removed(that you used to be able to uncheck to get a more basic version of the item properties), I preferred this as it took up less space on screen and was faster to use when looting to see if something was worth taking.

Massive thankyou for getting this UI up and running on the new client BTW :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't sure whether to post here, I tried to register on the Pincos UI site boards but said not taking new registrations.

Firstly it seems that after a mouseover on a pet, all mouseover info stops appearing.

Secondly, the "enable new layout" option has been removed(that you used to be able to uncheck to get a more basic version of the item properties), I preferred this as it took up less space on screen and was faster to use when looting to see if something was worth taking.

Massive thankyou for getting this UI up and running on the new client BTW :)
Any bug must be reported through the ingame bug report or in my forum.

About the item properties layout, it can't be disabled for now, that feature still requires quite some time before it can be released... If it's too big is just because your UI scale is too high :p